Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

anyone done 10+ cycles and still fully recover?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

anyone done 10+ cycles and still fully recover?

Just trying get some feedback from guys that have done multiple cycles and can still come off and make a full recovery.

Rep Points

Im sure its possible.
    THe problem is once someone is 10 cycles in they are usually running longer cycles with more compounds and taking less time off in between.
    I ran a methyl 1 test only oral cycle about 10 years ago....Im pretty sure that that one cycle put me on the lifetime HRT train.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Im sure its possible.
    THe problem is once someone is 10 cycles in they are usually running longer cycles with more compounds and taking less time off in between.
    That's a pretty bold statement. I've ran my share of cycles and I always take 3 months off, if not more in between cycles.

I don't get blood work done afterwards so I can't throw up proof. But I feel 100% normal every time. Big swanging nuts, big loads, savage back breaking erections, libido, etc.

Rep Points

thanks for the input,
    underscore: I commend you for your restraint. I can see where it's just easier to stay on.

Rep Points

bump

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yup, I did. stayed off for 9 years. Took about 1.5 years to completely recover.

Rep Points

thanks glycoman, I've read quite a few of your posts and they've convinced me that you're a pretty objective, scientific person. As well as underscore and brundel. I can definitely tell when someone is either educated and/or very experienced at this.

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphysiologist88 View Post
    thanks glycoman, I've read quite a few of your posts and they've convinced me that you're a pretty objective, scientific person. As well as underscore and brundel. I can definitely tell when someone is either educated and/or very experienced at this.
    I'm an oddball

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I passed 10 cycles and have always made a complete recovery. Some cycles were 8 weeks, others were 20 weeks. No probs thank God.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Rep Points

thanks victor! I'm getting great responses from very reputable mods and members. Problem is my plan of only a couple cycles is slowly increasing.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

thanks victor! I'm getting great responses from very reputable mods and members. Problem is my plan of only a couple cycles is slowly increasing.
    Just keep getting blood work done so you know where you stand...if something is off/wrong, fix it and move on. Blood work is the only way to be sure of where you are at.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Mad Chemist

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Just keep getting blood work done so you know where you stand...if something is off/wrong, fix it and move on. Blood work is the only way to be sure of where you are at.

/V

Like he said bloodwork is the only thing that lets a person know when they are ready for another cycle.

Rep Points

Its been 10 years since I was able to get a bloodtest that read over 300ng/dl.
    The thing is....I also was able to get an erection, had full testes, and good libido....
    I did feel tired and depressed without the test though....
    I went on HRT and not only did depression go away and energy rebounded but I realized that I didnt shrink up after large cycles.....
    Well.....I do a little....but I used to lose 25lbs when I went off....then had to run a big one to get back to "normal".
    Now I lose maybe 7-10 of mainly water when I drop the test to 200mg weekly.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

For you guys who get frequent bloodwork done, do you just walk into your doctor's office and tell them you've been taking steroids and you'd like your blood checked? Don't they give you a hard time over it?

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Its been 10 years since I was able to get a bloodtest that read over 300ng/dl.
    The thing is....I also was able to get an erection, had full testes, and good libido....
    I did feel tired and depressed without the test though....
    I went on HRT and not only did depression go away and energy rebounded but I realized that I didnt shrink up after large cycles.....
    Well.....I do a little....but I used to lose 25lbs when I went off....then had to run a big one to get back to "normal".
    Now I lose maybe 7-10 of mainly water when I drop the test to 200mg weekly.
    How old are you and what do you run for your blasts? I usually don't go over 800 mg or 1000 mg total for a short period but mainly around 600 mg and then right back to TRT dose or right off for a while. Now at 50 I rebound to about 300 ng/dl. Same thing. Good sex drive but flat and soft and lack of energy but still dealable and it gets better with time.

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jess999 View Post
    For you guys who get frequent bloodwork done, do you just walk into your doctor's office and tell them you've been taking steroids and you'd like your blood checked? Don't they give you a hard time over it?
    Goto PrivateMD.com. You can get the male deluxe panel for like 165 and it covers everything you need.

Rep Points

Thanks for the input brundel. Did you always run moderate length cycles with proper pct, and take long breaks between cycles?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

depends on the doctor. My doctor is pretty cool. He spoke his peace at first but now leaves it alone. I think that most doctors would at least respect the fact that you are getting blood work done at all.... At least taking aas seriously..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I consider myself to be rather lucky in this case. My best and closest friend of mine also happens to be my primary doctor. He gets his blood checked just as often as I get mine checked since we both lead similar lifestyles.

I'll get a call from him and he'll tell me to come in for a blood test, being the good brother that he is. He monitors everything and knows what to look for. It's great to have a doctor that will work with you if you tell him that you use AAS. But it's far better to have a doctor that is also a user who happens to be a best friend. I've learned a lot from my MD, and I can proudly say I taught him a thing or two myself.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Rep Points

I have told 3 different doctors that I abused steroids in the distant past.
    I told one that I was on cycle and needed an antibiotic and nolva....

one was kinda weird about it but only because he really didnt understand.
    2 scripted me test

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    How old are you and what do you run for your blasts? I usually don't go over 800 mg or 1000 mg total for a short period but mainly around 600 mg and then right back to TRT dose or right off for a while. Now at 50 I rebound to about 300 ng/dl. Same thing. Good sex drive but flat and soft and lack of energy but still dealable and it gets better with time.
    Im currently 37.
    AT this time Im running only test cycles. 1400-2100mg
    INjectable AI.

I drop back to 200+ no AI for.....well usually not long....a month perhaps...then hit it again.

My BP is normal to just slightly elevated at rest.
    My LDL is 50 and HDL is 40.
    my last bloodwork showed a total T of 2300
    The one before was in the 8k range.
    Liver enzymes always norm

I only run test because its legal for me and because I value my health.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

taking less time off in between.
    IMO, this is where most go wrong. It takes a considerable longer time to fully recover and lipids to get to normal than many think. With proper time off in between, I think it can be done.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Im currently 37.
    INjectable AI.

I drop back to 200+ no AI for.....well usually not long....a month perhaps...then hit it again.
    that seems like alot of test to me ( for the blast), have you had to up it since starting hrt or did you always run it at those doses?

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Im currently 37.
    INjectable AI.

My BP is normal to just slightly elevated at rest.
    My LDL is 50 and HDL is 40.
    my last bloodwork showed a total T of 2300
    The one before was in the 8k range.
    Liver enzymes always norm

I only run test because its legal for me and because I value my health.
    That's a lot of test. Sometimes high test can lead to joint problems. How are your joints? Mine are sort of banged up.

Rep Points

Thanks for the input brundel. Did you always run moderate length cycles with proper pct, and take long breaks between cycles?
    Unfortunately.....no.
    I ran long cycles. I dont ever really come off now.....maybe a few weeks to a month for a rest.
    I was on a big cycle and about 5 months in.
    Test, tren, Primo, Win. Then I dropped everything but test and added methyl 1test for 3 weeks.... ...then I got pinched for AAS manufacturing.
    Spent 3 years in the can......obviously no PCT....
    I never recovered.

I also can say that hands down methyl 1 test is the most wicked AAS I have ever used....I fuking gained like 2lbs a day.....after running a 5 month cycle...I was scared every day I was on it. I lost a shit ton of hair...I have never looked the same either...It changed my body shape forever.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    IMO, this is where most go wrong. It takes a considerable longer time to fully recover and lipids to get to normal than many think. With proper time off in between, I think it can be done.
    I agree.
    Many people say time off should = time on.
    I cant imagine this being a poor choice.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

That would be a minimum IMO

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by beeazy View Post
    that seems like alot of test to me ( for the blast), have you had to up it since starting hrt or did you always run it at those doses?
    HOnestly....I used to run far lower doses with the addition of another injectable like tren and maybe an oral kickstart.
    Lately I have been forced to run test cyp only cycles because Im being drug tested and have a test script so, my test dose went up.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    That's a lot of test. Sometimes high test can lead to joint problems. How are your joints? Mine are sort of banged up.
    Left shoulder and knee are kinda banged up but this is from years of heavy training not from AAS. In fact my joints feel better when I use wet compounds.
    Winny and high doses of AI's kill my joints.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    That would be a minimum IMO
    If I could go back I would like to say I would take more time off but I really have a hard time doing so.
    I have a hard time dropping the dose to 200mg.

I love testosterone. Im running test only and I feel great.

I actually love testosterone.

I do not recommend people follow my lead. Take time off and get bloodwork inbetween cycles to ensure you are recovered is best.