IronMag Research Chems

End cycle what to expect ?

Rep Points

End cycle what to expect ?

Im done with my first cycle and things went well-more muscle-less fat-less joint pain-no bad side effects ( winning!) but what to expect now?it felt verry nice to be ON will it suck to be off?

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

PCT is the hardest part of a cycle.

You are going to lose weight
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Rep Points

You will lose weight but mainly water, with that said you should keep your strength gains. Decrease in that raging libido you most likely had on cycle will probably be the most noticeable. Also I tend to get a bit emotional at times early in pct with clomid. Not sure if this is from the clomid or just the adjusting level of hormones. All in all not so bad and well worth it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan84 View Post
    You will lose weight but mainly water, with that said you should keep your strength gains. Decrease in that raging libido you most likely had on cycle will probably be the most noticeable. Also I tend to get a bit emotional at times early in pct with clomid. Not sure if this is from the clomid or just the adjusting level of hormones. All in all not so bad and well worth it.

Explain emotional. Do you sob uncontrollably while watching day time television?

Dropping LBeez!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by oden View Post
    Im done with my first cycle and things went well-more muscle-less fat-less joint pain-no bad side effects ( winning!) but what to expect now?it felt verry nice to be ON will it suck to be off?
    Do a search around this forum and you'll find that the more experienced members do not lose much their pct is right on. I understand how you feel though, I am so much more productive enjoy life more when my test levels are elevated.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AmM View Post
    Do a search around this forum and you'll find that the more experienced members do not lose much their pct is right on.

This is 100% true. If your PCT is done right and your training and diet remains dialed-in, you will be able to keep a majority of your weight and strength gains.

Then it is just back natural training, which you should have been doing for years prior to cycling. IMO a person should not use AAS unless they have a passion for bodybuilding. That passion is not AAS, but the training, diet and lifestyle that is bodybuilding...

Rep Points

This^^

Mad Chemist

Rep Points

IMO the best thing you can do is to stay off scales, just eat and train right and you will keep most of the gains.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Himik View Post
    IMO the best thing you can do is to stay off scales, just eat and train right and you will keep most of the gains.
    X2! But if you want to be sure you keep gains , look into Ghrp-6. I plan on using that with clomid and Aromasin during PCT.

Elite User
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

scales dont help much unless you are trying to make wt. for a show anyway.

Rep Points

No not crying during tv haha. Emotional like I get annoyed quicker, more temperamental, I don't know exactly how to put it into words. You'll see though it's not so bad. If you eat right and train right and follow proper pct doseing you will keep most if not all the muscle.

Rep Points

If running a proper pct and all other variables are kept in place, once you lose the water weight you should be able to keep the majority of your gains. Continue working out hard on your off time and go into your next run full steam!

Rep Points

I'd look into some non-less suppressive anabolics and androgens(SARMS, PROVIRON, 11-OXO)... Seriously just cause your going into PCT the gains don't have to stop. Ive gained well into many of my pct's and don't run into a plateau until months later, which is then time to jump back on cycle.

Look into gh peptides, will not only maintain the gains you've made but create many new cells that will inevitably make your next cycle all the more effective since there is more cells to grow and expand now.

On top of proper estrogen control(SERM's/AI's), Extreme testosterone boosting supplements(bulbine natalensis, DAA, forslean/icariin in Drive), and proper cortisol management(lean extreme, 11-oxo, Erase from PES), PCT should be a breeze. Focus should be placed on diet and making sure to get in the gym, regardless of lack of emotional drive cause of cessation of exogenous hormones.
    Last edited by Poopypants; 04-17-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Mad Chemist

Rep Points

I wouldn't recommend taking proviron during PCT as it still fucks with your lipid profile.

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan84 View Post
    No not crying during tv haha. Emotional like I get annoyed quicker, more temperamental, I don't know exactly how to put it into words. You'll see though it's not so bad. If you eat right and train right and follow proper pct doseing you will keep most if not all the muscle.

Cool, I was worried for a sec.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AmM View Post
    Do a search around this forum and you'll find that the more experienced members do not lose much their pct is right on. I understand how you feel though, I am so much more productive enjoy life more when my test levels are elevated.
    the more experienced members don't come off.

You are going to lose quite a bit no matter how good of a PCT and training you have.

If not the most of the guys on here would all be 275 plus.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post
    Explain emotional. Do you sob uncontrollably while watching day time television?
    Hahaha. The SPCA commercials really get to him!
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Mad Chemist

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    the more experienced members don't come off.

You are going to lose quite a bit no matter how good of a PCT and training you have.

If not the most of the guys on here would all be 275 plus.

Exactly that, normal testosterone levels are not capable of sustaining abnormal amounts of muscle mass that are achieved through the use of anabolic steroids. No PCT can push the limits.

Rep Points

thanks for all the help! I feel better now! ciggarets and boose are leagle & steroids and herb are not! now I know you cant beleve the government!!

Rep Points

I wouldn't recommend taking proviron during PCT as it still fucks with your lipid profile.
    Great! Didn't know that, thanks.

I just did a bout of reading regarding the fact it actually supports htpa axis and blocks estrogen and this made it appropriate for use in pct... Nice to know they left out the bit about f'n your lipids further..... Torem is GREAT at restoring values though, think it's enough to negate the proviron?

Rep Points

Congrats on completing your cycle. Just to add, it all depends on how shut down you are and how quickly you can get back to normal.

PCT mostly sucks the first few weeks. During this time, your cholesterol levels are out of whack, and your hormones are off balance.

From a training perspective, you may have some lethargy and from a diet perspective, you may lose your appetite somewhat.

Get your bloodwork done, track your progress, get the boys back to their normal size, and try to keep a positive mental attitude towards training.

And be happy with the gains that you've achieved.