Unclez.net

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Ordering again...

Rep Points

Ordering again...

Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know I am going to place a fairly large order with Z tomorrow. I just received a small trial run of Naps' gear. It only took a little over 3 months to arrive. Amazing service! lol

My first order with Z was from the domestic line. I had great results with the test E and Tren E. Put on and kept a solid 8-10 pounds and leaned up a little at the same time. Great strength increases as well.

This time I am going with the international line. Anyone know approximate delivery time? I am hoping to get started by June 1st. Also, am I missing something on the website? I didn't see AIs like arimidex or aromasin. I think I remember seeing Letro, but I'm not a huge fan.

Wasn't planning on posting this, but... This will be my first "advanced cycle". Here is what it looks like:

WEEK

1-3 300 mg test prop/wk
    1-13 750 mg test E/wk
    1-10 400 mg tren e /wk
    1-4 super dmz 2 caps/day
    5-7 winny 50mg/day
    11-13 winny 50mg/day
    14-17 super dmz 2caps/day
    14-16 300 mg test prop/wk
    18-? PCT/Recovery

Also running throughout: arimidex, finasteride(PRN), liver supps, glutamine, bcaa, efa, protein

I will also run HCG for 3 weeks 2x during the cycle (6 weeks), then at the end for PCT along with nolva/clomid. (For some reason I don't like the idea of running it continuously throughout. I'm worried about desensitization.)

(The Super DMZ is basically methyl Masteron, so for the majority of the cycle I will have a DHT, 19-Nor, and Test derivative combination. Should be fucking sick!)

Rep Points

Nice run you have planned. Can't talk about delivery time on the site- but can tell you that intl is FAST. VERY FAST.You might PM Z as he should be around in the morning about some of the wanted gear that isn't on site. Best of Luck- keep us posted

Mad Chemist

Rep Points

I wouldn't worry about desensitization, it only occurs when you begin injecting 5000ui+ all at once. I really prefer the 500UI e5d starting on the 10th day and finishing 10 days after your last inject of test.
    Just my 0.02
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

Yeah, I could do a little more research on HCG. I have read a lot of posts saying exactly what you said-500 iu 2x week or so. I will look into it.

The problem I have with that is: for reasons I don't want to get into, I don't have a way to refrigerate the HCG once it is mixed. Anyone know anything about this? I am guessing it probably loses potency after a period of time? I could probably find a way to ghetto rig a thermos or something, but it would be a pain in the ass.

Rep Points

500 2x a week is good

Mad Chemist

Rep Points

I know people that don't refrigerate their HCG and just keep it in their closets, works fine, unless your room is like 100F
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

Cool. Thanks a lot guys. I just sent the money, so I will keep everyone updated.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Himik View Post
    I know people that don't refrigerate their HCG and just keep it in their closets, works fine, unless your room is like 100F
    How long is it good for ? Somone said like 5 weeks in fridge ? Can't be correct ? Thanks

Mad Chemist

Rep Points

In the fridge it can last up to 60 days, by which point you should be done using it. I know people who tested their HCG after 4 weeks in the closet and it came out positive (pregnancy test). So if you got a fridge you are def g2g.

Test & Tren

Rep Points

Yes keep your hcg in the fridge and it's also a good idea to give it a layer of tin foil around the vial just to keep the light out.

Just unwrap it when you use it and wrap it back up when you store it - this helps keep the potency.

Z's hcg works great and it's also priced very nice as well.

Looks like you have a nice cycle planned - keep us posted throughout your cycle.

Rep Points

Ok, I've decided to go with hcg 500 iu 2x week like everyone always says. Anyone have an idea of how to keep it cool without a fridge? I was thinking about puting the hcg in a ziplock bag, and puting that in a thermos with ice in it.

Test & Tren

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BGOTTIR View Post
    Ok, I've decided to go with hcg 500 iu 2x week like everyone always says. Anyone have an idea of how to keep it cool without a fridge? I was thinking about puting the hcg in a ziplock bag, and puting that in a thermos with ice in it.
    I'm not sure what to recommend without a fridge?

Rep Points

Well, my package arrived yesterday! Amazing communication, EXTREMELY fast, and I am sure great products as well! I had great results with his stuff last time. I will be using Z, and Z only, from now on.

I will keep you updated on my cycle, starting June 1st. Go with Z!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BGOTTIR View Post
    Well, my package arrived yesterday! Amazing communication, EXTREMELY fast, and I am sure great products as well! I had great results with his stuff last time. I will be using Z, and Z only, from now on.

I will keep you updated on my cycle, starting June 1st. Go with Z!
    welcome in Zfamily .......

z.

Elite User
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Himik View Post
    In the fridge it can last up to 60 days, by which point you should be done using it. I know people who tested their HCG after 4 weeks in the closet and it came out positive (pregnancy test). So if you got a fridge you are def g2g.
    Did he dillute with Acetic Acid to have the potency last that long?