• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ordering again...

BGOTTIR

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know I am going to place a fairly large order with Z tomorrow. I just received a small trial run of Naps' gear. It only took a little over 3 months to arrive. Amazing service! lol

My first order with Z was from the domestic line. I had great results with the test E and Tren E. Put on and kept a solid 8-10 pounds and leaned up a little at the same time. Great strength increases as well.

This time I am going with the international line. Anyone know approximate delivery time? I am hoping to get started by June 1st. Also, am I missing something on the website? I didn't see AIs like arimidex or aromasin. I think I remember seeing Letro, but I'm not a huge fan.

Wasn't planning on posting this, but... This will be my first "advanced cycle". Here is what it looks like:

WEEK

1-3 300 mg test prop/wk
1-13 750 mg test E/wk
1-10 400 mg tren e /wk
1-4 super dmz 2 caps/day
5-7 winny 50mg/day
11-13 winny 50mg/day
14-17 super dmz 2caps/day
14-16 300 mg test prop/wk
18-? PCT/Recovery

Also running throughout: arimidex, finasteride(PRN), liver supps, glutamine, bcaa, efa, protein

I will also run HCG for 3 weeks 2x during the cycle (6 weeks), then at the end for PCT along with nolva/clomid. (For some reason I don't like the idea of running it continuously throughout. I'm worried about desensitization.)

(The Super DMZ is basically methyl Masteron, so for the majority of the cycle I will have a DHT, 19-Nor, and Test derivative combination. Should be fucking sick!)

Nice run you have planned. Can't talk about delivery time on the site- but can tell you that intl is FAST. VERY FAST.You might PM Z as he should be around in the morning about some of the wanted gear that isn't on site. Best of Luck- keep us posted:winkfinger:

I wouldn't worry about desensitization, it only occurs when you begin injecting 5000ui+ all at once. I really prefer the 500UI e5d starting on the 10th day and finishing 10 days after your last inject of test.
Just my 0.02

Yeah, I could do a little more research on HCG. I have read a lot of posts saying exactly what you said-500 iu 2x week or so. I will look into it.

The problem I have with that is: for reasons I don't want to get into, I don't have a way to refrigerate the HCG once it is mixed. Anyone know anything about this? I am guessing it probably loses potency after a period of time? I could probably find a way to ghetto rig a thermos or something, but it would be a pain in the ass.

I know people that don't refrigerate their HCG and just keep it in their closets, works fine, unless your room is like 100F

Cool. Thanks a lot guys. I just sent the money, so I will keep everyone updated.

I know people that don't refrigerate their HCG and just keep it in their closets, works fine, unless your room is like 100F

How long is it good for ? Somone said like 5 weeks in fridge ? Can't be correct ? Thanks

In the fridge it can last up to 60 days, by which point you should be done using it. I know people who tested their HCG after 4 weeks in the closet and it came out positive (pregnancy test). So if you got a fridge you are def g2g.

Yes keep your hcg in the fridge and it's also a good idea to give it a layer of tin foil around the vial just to keep the light out.

Just unwrap it when you use it and wrap it back up when you store it - this helps keep the potency.

Z's hcg works great and it's also priced very nice as well.

Looks like you have a nice cycle planned - keep us posted throughout your cycle. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I've decided to go with hcg 500 iu 2x week like everyone always says. Anyone have an idea of how to keep it cool without a fridge? I was thinking about puting the hcg in a ziplock bag, and puting that in a thermos with ice in it.

Ok, I've decided to go with hcg 500 iu 2x week like everyone always says. Anyone have an idea of how to keep it cool without a fridge? I was thinking about puting the hcg in a ziplock bag, and puting that in a thermos with ice in it.

I'm not sure what to recommend without a fridge?

Well, my package arrived yesterday! Amazing communication, EXTREMELY fast, and I am sure great products as well! I had great results with his stuff last time. I will be using Z, and Z only, from now on.

I will keep you updated on my cycle, starting June 1st. Go with Z!

Well, my package arrived yesterday! Amazing communication, EXTREMELY fast, and I am sure great products as well! I had great results with his stuff last time. I will be using Z, and Z only, from now on.

I will keep you updated on my cycle, starting June 1st. Go with Z!

:winkfinger: welcome in Zfamily :).......

z.

In the fridge it can last up to 60 days, by which point you should be done using it. I know people who tested their HCG after 4 weeks in the closet and it came out positive (pregnancy test). So if you got a fridge you are def g2g.

Did he dillute with Acetic Acid to have the potency last that long?

Back