• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dosing tren a

KB77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what kind of dose should i take of tren a with the test. what size pin, ed or eod.
TREN A 100
TEST E 250

33Yyrs
230lbs
13%bf
second cycle

I would recommend 500mg of Test/week and 100mg tren a eod.

I agree. 1 - 1.5 in needle 23g. I prefer eod to ed just so you dont have to pin every single day.

500mg/wk test
100mg/eod tren a

Looks solid, you should see some nice gains.

I would recommend 500mg of Test/week and 100mg tren a eod.

I agree. I would suggest a 25g 1" pin, since you are going to be rotating injections sites with the eod shots.

is this your first cycle? if its not why dont you know what size of a pin to use...... if it is your first cycle you need to stay away from tren..

I have found my sweet spot is about 750-800mg Test with 200-250mg Tren weekly.

I have found my sweet spot is about 750-800mg Test with 200-250mg Tren weekly.

And you were able to maximize Tren's effects even though you were running a Test ration of nearly 3:1? I ask b/c I'm going to be running Test with Tren Hex shortly and need to do final calculations for dosages, rations, etc. Was planning on around 400mg test and 300mg Tren Hex EW. Heard/read the ration needs to be closer to 1:1 to maximize the effects of both. Could be mere folklore/urban legend so I'm not sure at this point, but leaning towards 1.5:1.

Im currently on my first run with Tren A. Im running 750mg Test C weekly and 50mg of Tren daily.

IML Gear Cream!
And you were able to maximize Tren's effects even though you were running a Test ration of nearly 3:1? I ask b/c I'm going to be running Test with Tren Hex shortly and need to do final calculations for dosages, rations, etc. Was planning on around 400mg test and 300mg Tren Hex EW. Heard/read the ration needs to be closer to 1:1 to maximize the effects of both. Could be mere folklore/urban legend so I'm not sure at this point, but leaning towards 1.5:1.
LOL, these drugs are dose dependant. In other words, the more you take the more they work.

Back