• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what waa your most successful cycle?

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Doesn't have to be the one with the most compounds but one where 3 months after, you said "man that came out good" and how many cycles deep were you?

In June 1997 I competed in the VT NPC BB Championship. Most successful cycle ever was the cutting cycle leading up to that show. Combining Test Cyp, Primobolan Depot (Schering amps) and Halotestin with cutting diet yielded phenomenal results. I stood 5'8", 193lbs and 5-6% BF. Since then, I have never duplicated a shredded physique of that caliber. However, I have not ran the same cut cycle since and probably never will.

Axio sustaplex deca debol....my body responds well....or test prop tri tren eod

Deca+test+dbol = boss

Yup bosssss status

My most successful cycles (keep in mind I cruise and blast) is just using just test E or C. I've tried close to a dozen different compounds and my body just responds to those the best.

4 years ago...

test e - 500mg/week - 12 weeks
tren E - 400mg/week - 12 weeks
dbols - 40mg/day - 4 weeks in begining
anavar - 100mg/day - 10 weeks (right after dbol until PCT - capped my own)

I GOT FUCKIN HUGE AND WAS RIPPED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA!

love anavar at 100mg/day.

TG

4 years ago...

test e - 500mg/week - 12 weeks
tren E - 400mg/week - 12 weeks
dbols - 40mg/day - 4 weeks in begining
anavar - 100mg/day - 10 weeks (right after dbol until PCT - capped my own)

I GOT FUCKIN HUGE AND WAS RIPPED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA!

love anavar at 100mg/day.

TG

Nicee that's a sick cycle bro. My first cycle is gonna be prop 8 weeks at 400mg and anavar 6 weeks at 70mg. I'm at 13% body fat so I'm hoping to get that ripped hard look.

Nicee that's a sick cycle bro. My first cycle is gonna be prop 8 weeks at 400mg and anavar 6 weeks at 70mg. I'm at 13% body fat so I'm hoping to get that ripped hard look.

thanks. good luck with your cycle.

Back