• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

destroy and flood

psmith123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so ive had a look at gaz's site and i saw destroy and flood and realised its quite different to other types of training. i had a look into why it worked, and the heavy set is like conventional heavy lifting micro damage raise in testosterone etc. but the flood part i found interesting after reading about a bit it seems to be due to firstly flooding the muscle with nutrients, the "pump" although not a prerequisite to muscle growth does have some positive things, such as hydration, muscles are very sensitive to hydration hence why lots of people trying to build muscle drink SO much water, the pump keeps the muscle fully hydrated for a period of time when muscles are most sensitive to nutrients, ie directly after training them, and also reps that high increase lactic acid production, high levels of lactate are linked to high levels of growth hormone production. so my question is this, could you use the principles of this training but not actually do it, so do your 5 x 5 or whatever and then directly after finishing your last set of heavy reps do 20 reps of a very light weight, this will not cause micro damage or anything like that but you will already have done this with your heavy sets, but in theory it should give a massive boost to growth hormone and this is directly linked to the amount of IGF-1 produced which is one of the most anabolic hormones your body produces?

I usually do a drop set for my arms at the end of the workout it works for me. You can certainly try it.

drops sets, rest pause, supersets actually all use this principle in part, taking very short rest and continue lifting, it increases lactate in muscles.

Back