• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Numbness in hands

Biggino102184

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Using some generic greentops with IGF_1 Lr3 with ridiculous pumps sofar, but the numbness in the right hand/arm is more intense than the left. Is that because I am right handed, and is that normal for one hand to experience more than the other?

normal bro both arms are different its typical to feel something more in one of them dont worry
how long u been on the gh and igf for , what dose gh? jc

There is a pinch that occurs in the pec minor region, if you put your arm around someone or the back of a chair for example, it will probably occur sooner than usual. Normal for big guys.

I'm right handed and my right hand gets more numb. It's pretty normal.

There was a thread about this not long ago and there are lots of people on this board that experience the same thing.

I am in week 9 of my first cycle of test and i have been getting numbness and tingling for weeks now.

When you cycle your body retains some water. The water impinges on the nerves and thus the tingling. It's always gone away when I PCT.

Thanks a lot guys appreciate the insight. Lightbearer I'm runnin 3iu ED 5on 2off, just ending the fourth week. Also running the IGF-1 lr3 50mcg EOD, and PEG Mgf 100mcg Bi-laterally EOD. Been working pretty well no complaints here. Gonna run the peptides 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. In May I will start running
Week 1-12 Test E (1000mg/wk)
Week 1-12 Deca (375mg/wk)
Week 1-4 Dbol (50mg/ED)
Week 8-12 Winstrol (50mg/ED)
My PCT is pretty straight and will be using Aromasin throughout cycle to keep water down. Should that winstrol be EOD or ED? Any other input is appreciated, I'm thinking its a pretty solid cycle though.

I ran 24 weeks of 2.5iu's a day, been done with it for 3 going on 4 weeks and my hands still feel numb/tingly! How long will it last for? Anyone? :coffee:

Thanks a lot guys appreciate the insight. Lightbearer I'm runnin 3iu ED 5on 2off, just ending the fourth week. Also running the IGF-1 lr3 50mcg EOD, and PEG Mgf 100mcg Bi-laterally EOD. Been working pretty well no complaints here. Gonna run the peptides 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. In May I will start running
Week 1-12 Test E (1000mg/wk)
Week 1-12 Deca (375mg/wk)
Week 1-4 Dbol (50mg/ED)
Week 8-12 Winstrol (50mg/ED)
My PCT is pretty straight and will be using Aromasin throughout cycle to keep water down. Should that winstrol be EOD or ED? Any other input is appreciated, I'm thinking its a pretty solid cycle though.
ED or EOD on the winny should be fine. I lie ED cause the more I shoot at one time, the more it hurts me.

The numbness is one of the triggers that tells me the test is working. I get them in my arms and legs every time I go to sleep.

Back