Unclez.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

status is order

Thread: status is order

Rep Points

status is order

once status changes to processing does it change again when shipped or just show up,sorry my 1st order a bit anxious,thanks

Rep Points

i believe so, yes

Rep Points

i or2

sorry does it change to shipped or not?

Rep Points

yes. check both your order history and e-mail. it will let you know what's been sent and when. no worries dude. i just went through my first order with Z. check my thread. i'm very meticulous when it comes to this shit, and i chose Z and couldn't be happier. i'm sure you'll be happy as well.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanmike View Post
    sorry does it change to shipped or not?
    If is intl- no- it will just show up in most cases-I wasn't sure of the question. You can also PM

Rep Points

my international changed to shipped. "sent" actually. just like my domestic

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by strategos14 View Post
    my international changed to shipped. "sent" actually. just like my domestic
    Wow- mine always just shows that they were checked in at other country- nothing changes until after it is here for me.Maybe different locations. Thanks for info

Test & Tren

Rep Points

Hey guys - whenever you receive a tracking number - you will typically see an "in-scan" - and you won't see any movement until the day the post office delivers it to your location - that will be the "out-scan"

This is just how the Post Office workes - they're not like UPS or FedEx where you see movement all throughout the delivery.

Just an FYI

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    Hey guys - whenever you receive a tracking number - you will typically see an "in-scan" - and you won't see any movement until the day the post office delivers it to your location - that will be the "out-scan"

This is just how the Post Office workes - they're not like UPS or FedEx where you see movement all throughout the delivery.

Just an FYI
    Same here Repo- but other guys are saying different for them ? IDK............I just know that my many orders are just like yours where we see NOTHING.Thanks Bro

Rep Points

z's updates were great from the beginning to end , i orderd in march and went without a prob told me when it was shipped again with a tracking numbers . you should have no prob way to go z .

Rep Points

i was referring to the order status on Z's page. both my domestic and international were mailed separately and both came up as "sent" when they were. i didn't check the tracking number of post office or any of that shit. i figured it'd just make me worry. what's the point anyway? the gear got to my house fast enough and before i even thought about checking the post office.

Rep Points

How long does it usually take for the order status to go from "Processing" to "Shipped"?

Rep Points

a few days i think. depends on how quick they get it ready. pm Z if it's longer than that an just ask whats up. he's on the ball when it comes to that.

Rep Points

Nevermind. Sorry. He just changed it this morning. So far this is really good service. I will let everyone know when it gets here. Im pretty stoked xD

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt54 View Post
    Nevermind. Sorry. He just changed it this morning. So far this is really good service. I will let everyone know when it gets here. Im pretty stoked xD

z.

unclez-info@safe-mail.net
    unclez-orders@safe-mail.net

-------------------------------------------------

Test & Tren

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Same here Repo- but other guys are saying different for them ? IDK............I just know that my many orders are just like yours where we see NOTHING.Thanks Bro
    I'm not sure if this is what they are seeing - but from my experience shipping out xmas presents to clients - I would sometimes see what I was saying above...

This is where you would see and "in-scan" then nothing until it goes out for delivery for the "out-scan" ... except in some cases I would see all the movement with one package and not the rest.

The post office never did give me a solid answer on this - but in my case it scared the shit out of me because I thought the rest of the packages were lost.

I wish they would give us tracking data throughout the delivery - it makes waiting more fun seeing the movement.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what they are seeing - but from my experience shipping out xmas presents to clients - I would sometimes see what I was saying above...

This is where you would see and "in-scan" then nothing until it goes out for delivery for the "out-scan" ... except in some cases I would see all the movement with one package and not the rest.

The post office never did give me a solid answer on this - but in my case it scared the shit out of me because I thought the rest of the packages were lost.

I wish they would give us tracking data throughout the delivery - it makes waiting more fun seeing the movement.

I totally know what you mean about that tracking data. It's killer when waiting for shipments like Int'l im waiting for Intl gear right now and its been 3 weeks so im just stoked to see when it gets here.

But for the ordering status. (Hope this isnt a breach of any code) but for me it said "order processing" --> "Order Received" --> "Shipped" . So far Z has been pretty legit and helped me the whole way. Can't wait until it gets here. I feel like a little school girl waiting for a school dance everytime... lol!

Rep Points

im the one who started this post last wens got email saying would ship this week and status would change. its sunday and no status change yet.expecting status to change any time now,my fist order so i am a bit anxious ,will keep posted

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanmike View Post
    im the one who started this post last wens got email saying would ship this week and status would change. its sunday and no status change yet.expecting status to change any time now,my fist order so i am a bit anxious ,will keep posted
    Z and crew are with family for Easter. I had mail from him early AM - he had a lousy slow connection where he was at. Once tracking number with USPS is issued- it will just show " orgin post" and does not update until in your hands. At least - this has been every time with me. I only glance at website until I have tracking- after that all is good until it is TOUCHDOWN.Relax- all is good

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Z and crew are with family for Easter. I had mail from him early AM - he had a lousy slow connection where he was at. Once tracking number with USPS is issued- it will just show " orgin post" and does not update until in your hands. At least - this has been every time with me. I only glance at website until I have tracking- after that all is good until it is TOUCHDOWN.Relax- all is good
    I can vouch for this, I actually can check status on my Iphone and it did change status to "out for deliver" before it got into my hands. The bottom line is it doesn't change status until the day you are getting it. Don't let that freak you out.

Also, I wasn't home to sign so I had to run to the post office. They never asked for my I.D. I just handed the lady the card they left in my mailbox and signed the electronic signature capture.

Test & Tren

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post
    I can vouch for this, I actually can check status on my Iphone and it did change status to "out for deliver" before it got into my hands. The bottom line is it doesn't change status until the day you are getting it. Don't let that freak you out.

Also, I wasn't home to sign so I had to run to the post office. They never asked for my I.D. I just handed the lady the card they left in my mailbox and signed the electronic signature capture.
    I never check Z's site for the status to change - and as far as the post office - that's exactly how I like it - I just pick it up at the post office - super easy.