• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first advanced cycle

snorkles

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is going to be my 1st advanced cycle,10 weeks total.

Week 1-10 : sustanon (600mg per week split into 2 shots Monday, Friday)

Week 1-6: tren Ace 100mg every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Oral kickstart Beastdrol 20mg ED

Week 6-10: Mastaplex (made up of 50mg/ml drostanolone propionate.
150mg/ml drostanolone enanthate) - 200mg per week split into 2 shots Monday, Friday)

Clenbuterol 2 week on, 2 weeks off. (start with 40mcg, until 120mcg maximum)

PCT:
hcg during last 4 weeks
Clomid 100mg ED, nolva 40mg ED 2 weeks after last Masteron short.

Aim of cycle: cut down to nearly contest shape. Already did in the past but going for a more advanced cycle this time.

This is going to be my 1st advanced cycle,10 weeks total.

Week 1-10 : sustanon (600mg per week split into 2 shots Monday, Friday)

Week 1-6: tren Ace 100mg every Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Oral kickstart Beastdrol 20mg ED

Week 6-10: Mastaplex (made up of 50mg/ml drostanolone propionate.
150mg/ml drostanolone enanthate) - 200mg per week split into 2 shots Monday, Friday)

Clenbuterol 2 week on, 2 weeks off. (start with 40mcg, until 120mcg maximum)

PCT:
hcg during last 4 weeks
Clomid 100mg ED, nolva 40mg ED 2 weeks after last Masteron short.

Aim of cycle: cut down to nearly contest shape. Already did in the past but going for a more advanced cycle this time.

Stats? Age/height/weight/bf%/cycle history/training history?

Prop esters need to be injected EOD for stable blood levels. Both sustanon and your mastaplex fit this catagory. Twice a week is going to result in unstable blood levels, so EOD or a minimum of 3x/wk.

Also, Tren A needs to be injected ED to keep blood levels stable, so 50mg ED would be ideal.

Finally, no need for Nolva and Clomid in PCT. Just run the clomid at 100/100/75/50. You'll also want to start the hcg earlier in your cycle at 500iu x2/wk because you are running a 19-nor.

Remember also that it is your diet that is going to get you into contest shape. AAS are only icing on the cake.

My fist cycle ever was 125mg sust EOD. You really need to shoot it like that or your gona confuse the ef outta your body.

I did sus250 twice a week and got acne really bad. I did Test Prop eod and didn't get acne. I think it was the test prop being shot twice a week that threw off my Test level. I'd recommend you do sustanon like Test prop eod.

If this is your first cycle than like everyone else just stick to a test only cycle sus or test enathate at 500mg a week is the bomb even dough i did it with boldenone but again im sure some off the pros on this site will advise better.

I'd pick a different TEST as the sustanon experiment has your blood levels all over the place with its cocktail of different time-released esthers.

Back