• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's the best in the world of Fat-burners nowadays?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is the real ECA stack still considered the best?

I've read up on OxyElite Pro and it seems legit and promising...

I also has an ex-girlfrien use Lipodrene w/ ephedra with good results about 5 years back

I'd like something that would help suppress appetite some and preserve muscle IF at all possible...

whats good???

clen/t3/lhjo

Clen, ECA, NYC, Clenbutrx with E

used Clen before...just think its a little too much for me right now... thanks for all the replies, I looked into everything but I'm really thinking I'm going to give OxyElite Pro a shot. I read a lot of positive feedback with little negative. Probably going to try to stack it with Lean Xtreme throughout my pct.

Lean Xtreme is a pointless placebo.

Stick with creatine mono, vitamin C and fishoil.

placebo for what?

I wouldn't be taking it for fat loss but for the cortisol suppressing effects... The oxyelite is the stim in this equation

IML Gear Cream!
If if doesn't increase your heart rate, it's just an expensive placebo.

FCK-YES.jpg

i had used somthing called firelaen a few years back, obviously my hard work and not the product made me lose the weight but it motivated me enough to run 5 miles almost everyday for 4 months straight. dropped 40lbs on it with HORRID dieting habits

not to thread jack but with the bronkaid i just take the pills? do they state on the box the mg of the E thats in there? Just regular caffine pills i assume, and for aspirin... somthng like Bayer? whats the point of the aspirin? any harm in throwing green tea pills in there?

OxyElite Pro seems to be the one everyone is raving over. I have heard great things about it besides the prices lol. Diet, nutrition, and training are the most important things though. Set a goal and go for it.

when i bought my vita pak from gnc, they gaqve me a free 10 day oxyelite trial, i did dro some weight in the 10 days about 4 lbs

Back