• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kai Greene mini documentary video

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. another video I found on youtube today. though i would share. Pretty motivational stuff. I personally like Kai Greene, but even if you don't check this out and see what hes all about. The video shows Kai talking about his dissappointing 7th place finish at the 2010 Mr.Olympia. Enjoy

YouTube - Kai Greene talks about the Olympia

Hey guys. another video I found on youtube today. though i would share. Pretty motivational stuff. I personally like Kai Greene, but even if you don't check this out and see what hes all about. The video shows Kai talking about his dissappointing 7th place finish at the 2010 Mr.Olympia. Enjoy

YouTube Video

:thumbs:

glad you liked it man! hes really an inspirational guy.

I hate his stupid pony tail
ehh i dont mind it thats what makes him original and entertaining but I dont like the fact he does naughty things to fruits but whatever still a great physique.

ehh i dont mind it thats what makes him original and entertaining but I dont like the fact he does naughty things to fruits but whatever still a great physique.

No he doesn't. He's bloated in every interview I see him in, and that stupid ponytail. He's a jacked goon period. Everybody kisses his ass and Kai this, and Kai that, Kai got hit with a wiffle ball bat who gives a shit. He lost the Big O and that's how it goes. I really don't know wtf is the big deal about this guy. "He's so inspirational." No he's not. Quit kissing his ass people.

No he doesn't. He's bloated in every interview I see him in, and that stupid ponytail. He's a jacked goon period. Everybody kisses his ass and Kai this, and Kai that, Kai got hit with a wiffle ball bat who gives a shit. He lost the Big O and that's how it goes. I really don't know wtf is the big deal about this guy. "He's so inspirational." No he's not. Quit kissing his ass people.
well opinions vary but no need to get heated man. He has the body to win the Mr.O if he comes in on point, but even if he did come in on point, as we all know the best physique does not always win. Too many politics at that level but what can you do. I think Heath had Cutler beat this year, but Heath didnt win. Its just the way it goes

He won't be winning the o anytime soon. He has good parts but by no means an Olympia winning physique in my opinion. Competition is way to stiff with branch winning the Arnold and new guys like roelly and Evan and Phil. He is a weird dude I don't think Weider would have him be the face of the ifbb IMO.

yeah i see what you mean man. I really think its going to be Phil within the next year or two and then I think Centopani is up after him. Im pumped im thinkin about going in 2012

Me too I went to the Arnold and it blew my mind one of the coolest things I've ever seen! Plus the Olympia is in Vegas so it's a double win. I got my wife convinced but none of my buddies are into bodybuilding like I am. I might say fuck it and go alone lol! I really think if Evan stays healthy and keeps improving he is the next big name in pro bodybuilding. Can't forget about wolf either the guy could do it at any time.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont understand how this fruit fucking ex-stripper is such an inspiration. I've seen his documentaries...why is it such a big deal that he came 7th, there are guys who worked just as hard or harder and came lower then him. At least he had Arnold to brag about..

He won't be winning the o anytime soon. He has good parts but by no means an Olympia winning physique in my opinion. Competition is way to stiff with branch winning the Arnold and new guys like roelly and Evan and Phil. He is a weird dude I don't think Weider would have him be the face of the ifbb IMO.

Exactly. It's all about image bro. It's the total package with the Mr. O. Not only do you have to have a premium body package, you have to act normal and not walk around like your going to eat people. LOL!

I dont understand how this fruit fucking ex-stripper is such an inspiration. I've seen his documentaries...why is it such a big deal that he came 7th, there are guys who worked just as hard or harder and came lower then him. At least he had Arnold to brag about..

Exactly. Thats how the game go.

personally I would like to see branch warren win it over anyone else. Im sure you guys have seen him train, and thats some fucking crazy shit. to the death on every damn set. so much intensity and hard work

Back