• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why do they waste their time?

GMO

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I returned to an old gym where I used to train. I left there 6 months ago to train closer to my home. Well, the same people that were there six months ago are still there, and still look the same. They haven't lost weight, or gained muscle or toned up...nothing. Why in the hell do they bother going? And especially at 5:30am????? It simply puzzles me...

:wtf:

duh...they don't want to get all bulky. They're just trying to "maintain".

They haven't put the entire puzzle together yet. Diet, training, rest etc. They might never get it right. But hitting the gym @ 5:30 consistently? Once they do realize how to properly train, at least they'll have the work ethic.

They haven't put the entire puzzle together yet. Diet, training, rest etc. Once they do realize how to properly train, at least they'll have the work ethic.

This defines my experience from 1994 till early 2010. Banging away at the gym, making some gains, but having no idea of the importance of nutrition, heavy compound movements, rest..... my gains were quite limited. That all changed one day in April 2010. I'm bigger and stronger now than ever.:ohyeah:

Better late than never.

Amen to this. Same for me. I had about 10 lost years in the gym. When you are young just about anything works. After a certain age you need to work as smart as you do hard. Doing the same thing over and over and ignoring the importance of diet jsut gets you no where.

I too spent 2 years in a gym (without any girl in sight) :D just gained strength,no muscle,no shape,got a family pack ab from a 4 pack :D now i changed gym,where the instructors teach us correct form of an exercise,and am doing great now !!

So I returned to an old gym where I used to train. I left there 6 months ago to train closer to my home. Well, the same people that were there six months ago are still there, and still look the same. They haven't lost weight, or gained muscle or toned up...nothing. Why in the hell do they bother going? And especially at 5:30am????? It simply puzzles me...

:wtf:

Better question, How come you struggle to recognize retarded/delusional people?

This defines my experience from 1994 till early 2010. Banging away at the gym, making some gains, but having no idea of the importance of nutrition, heavy compound movements, rest..... my gains were quite limited. That all changed one day in April 2010. I'm bigger and stronger now than ever.:ohyeah:

Better late than never.

16 years in a gym before you finally gained the knowledge to achieve some gains? I would have threw in the towel and picked up binge drinking.

Like you said... better late than never. :hmmm:

Every body's goals are different.I did a b/b routine/diet for awhile made good gains but didn't enjoy it awhole lot.
Now i do a semi b/b lifting routine to keep muscle and gain some strength but with alot more att. on conditioning heavy-bag,hill-sprints,prowler,ect in better shape and enjoy it in a sick way!5:30 in the morning im hammering a heavy-bag for 30min and then doing a medicine ball w/o.
Lifting like an anamal in the eve(love my wights)and doing some prowler pushs post.

16 years in a gym before you finally gained the knowledge to achieve some gains? I would have threw in the towel and picked up binge drinking.

Like you said... better late than never. :hmmm:

Bro you got that not right.....

from 1994 till early 2010, making some gains, but having no idea of the importance of nutrition, heavy compound movements, rest.....

That 16 years set the table for me to lift heavy when the time came. I'm 51 and front squatting two + wheels. That kicks ass in my book, so it wasn't any where near a waste. I stayed healthy, fit, and injury free.

Also I did take up binge drinking:loser2:

I think everyone goes through a period of time when they think they know what they are doing, but eventually realize they had it all wrong. Some people figure this out quicker than others.

yup.... there is nothing wrong with being happy and just moving because you enjoy it
!!!
you would THINK that if they did have a goal and after a few months were not seeing anything they would take a look at things??

Back