• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to JAIL!!!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to JAIL!!!

Judge Stephanie Sautner just threw the book at Lindsay Lohan for her probation violation, sentencing her to 120 days in county jail!!!

Lindsay has been remanded into custody and taken to the basement of the courthouse for booking. Lindsay's lawyer has said she'll appeal, which means Lindsay is entitled to post bail.

Lohan was also ordered to complete 480 hours of community service -- 360 of those hours must be performed at the Downtown Women's Center, so Lindsay can see how needy women have to live. The remaining 120 hours will be served at the L.A. County morgue.

Judge Sautner explained that Lindsay should have called the store and notified the owners about the necklace sooner. She waited several weeks and returned the necklace after finding out the cops were about to raid her house.

Sautner seemed influenced by the surveillance video, which she saw for the first time in court today. Sautner agreed with Danette Meyers, who argued Lindsay used her friend Patrick as a decoy to distract the clerk.

:ohyeah:

And the crackwhore with nice titties will be out roaming the streets again soon enough - if it were you or I, we would be up shit's creek by now. I worked in Santa Monica for a while a few years back. Anyone that has a shitton of money or is halfway famous rule the fucking roost there and can pretty much get away with anything. You or I are not worth the shadow we would cast upon a street as far as they're concerned. Fucked up, but true.

I'd still fk that ranga :coffee:

+1 I would pull the draw strings on them meat curtains

I wouldn't bang her even in jail. Oh wait a minute... it would be a toss up between her and a LHJO. Both would be equally rewarding. :coffee:

come on Bill, we could take turns holding her head while the other defecates in her filthy mouth!

And the crackwhore with nice titties will be out roaming the streets again soon enough - if it were you or I, we would be up shit's creek by now. I worked in Santa Monica for a while a few years back. Anyone that has a shitton of money or is halfway famous rule the fucking roost there and can pretty much get away with anything. You or I are not worth the shadow we would cast upon a street as far as they're concerned. Fucked up, but true.

what makes it that much worst is that she sucks, a C actor on her best day....she really should just stick to the modeling thing until her ass and tits drop.

what makes it that much worst is that she sucks, a C actor on her best day....she really should just stick to the modeling thing until her ass and tits drop.

wash your mouth out son, Mean Girls was a LHJO masterpiece! :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
fucking soft...dumb bitch and she is so lucky...lil wayne got 1 year and the crime wasn't even drug related and he cant touch alcohol or any drugs for 2 years....drugs is what weezy did best...damn shame

They will play hot potato with her vagina in prison..

finally. this bitch needs a reality check.

this article is incorrect......when a regular person goes to county it's called jail.....when a rich and/or famous person goes to county it's called prison.....

Don't give a shit, never did.....

For some reason I believe she sucks a superior dick.

:coffee:

Back