• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bloating like puffer fish

antonoverlord

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay im currently taking two methadrol tabs ed and cycle of test cypo at 300 mg 2per week my feet are so swollen this is like week 3 i take e control from ironmag labs 1ed shoulld i find something else or just increase its actually painful to stand for long periods.

You need a AI like aromasin or adex for bloat.

^ x2 otc estrogen blocker are a pile of crap imho, adex or exemestane is the way to go, the boards sponsors can sort you out, i prefer adex over exemestane.

but either way the dosages are .5 adex ed, or 12.5 exemestane ed

it may also be a sodium issue, try watching the sodium intake and drink plenty of water

Last edited:
e-control is a suicide aromatase inhibitor. Your dose on that may be too low.

If just your feet are swollen this may indicate a serious medical condition.

Reduce sodium and increase water intake. Get your blood pressure checked ASAP.

Are you using any cycle support products?

I like adex, personally. It really keeps the bloat down for me. I take .25mg/ed.

Yeah man you are bordering on some dangerous territory if your feet are noticeably bloating. Go get your blood checked and in the mean time check your blood pressure and restrict the sodium. As always pound that water all day long.

Swollen feet, limbs, etc can also be a sign of kidney issues, according to my doc. Him and I have had some lengthy discussions on aas. It would behoove you to take this seriously.

GREAT NOW U GOT ME WORRIED not just my feet r swollen its my face arms legs all of it so u think im in trouble and i ordered armidex and this just recently started its week 3 so should i stop use of everything and im using udca as cycle support but i do eat alot of sodium and pop here lately please respond quick

the first 2 weeks i didnt use any e control also i eat alot of salty foods like popeyes am i in serious trouble or wat also methadrol has a decca compound in it wouldnt this cause bloating

That's a pretty potent combo of max lmg and superdrol alone, not considering the inclusion of dimethazine as well!

Max lmg on it's own can spike bp pretty bad in most, SD can do so to a degree as well but not notorious for it like lmg.

Lmg is also high in progestinic activity, causing considerable subcutaneous water retention. An Ai isn't likely to really help much in this situation unless you squash all estrogenic activity all together with something like letro. Week 3 is when both sd and mlmg are at their most potent... A reduction in dose at this point is not a bad idea, at least every other day, as you are obviously teetering the finely tuned see-saw of benefits::sides in favor of the sides and need to back off some as well as get that diet in check and add in considerable amounts of ancillaries that should have been ran to begin with given the harshness of this triple stacked oral.

I'd look into a lil p-5-p too, wouldnt hurt and would make sure prolactin production won't become a negative issue....

Is anything being taken for bp? Hawthorne berry perhaps? Anything for cholesterol? Both SD and LMG can jack your lipids sideways.... I hope your at least taking liver support as LMG isn't quite as harsh as a methylated compound but it's ethyl attachment still causes some more then normal amounts of strain n toxicity, specially in conjunction with 2 dimethyl compounds (both sd and dimethazine have dual methyl bonds)....

I'd suggest a complete on cycle support product covering cholesterol, prostate, liver bp etc...

IML Gear Cream!
I highly suggest going to a doctor and STOPPING your cycle. You could be having some serious health issues.

im going tuesday and i dropped the methadrol but not the test i got armidex on way also my job had me on concrete standing still for 9 hrs a day and w gravity all water is going to feet but gonna get check and i take udca for liver and multivitamins and fish oil also wat health issue would this be cause i cant think of one that would jiust cause water retention coincidently while using a wet steroid i think its just bad side of water retention and bad diet whcich is being corrected but i miss my popeyes

e-control is a suicide aromatase inhibitor. Your dose on that may be too low.

If just your feet are swollen this may indicate a serious medical condition.

Reduce sodium and increase water intake. Get your blood pressure checked ASAP.

Are you using any cycle support products?

this could mean several things, getting checked out might be a good idea.

Have you consider taking any diuretics ? That will help you get rid of that water and your bp.

Back