• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Men with Gyno

WallsOfJericho

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it possible to actually lose fat and bloat though excersise and diet? Ive come to a standstill, been restricting carbs, keeping protein high, more cardio, ab work, stomach vacuums, I have quite firm abs, but the bloat is killer, if i let it hang out, it looks like im about 5 months pregnant. I had my hormones checked and get the results in a couple of weeks.

We need more info to help. Are/were you cycle? Stats? As to if it's possible to reduce fat and bloat through exercise and if by excercise you mean cardio then yes. Surely you know this right? And what does this have to do with men with gyno?

I have gyno, both nipples are puffy,never cycled, but is it harder to lose fat when you have gyno? because ive increased all these things and am not losing much fat now. Which is suprising since ive upped cardio and been on cal defecit for 2 months now,

im 6'0
240lbs
use creatine
bodyfat in high teens i guess

If you've never cycled and still have gyno, as well as difficulty losing fat, your estrogen levels could be high. Hard to say until you get your results back. IMO though you should invest in some nolva, been using it for a little over a week at 5-10mg and its helped my gyno more than letro ever did. Losing bodyfat also helped the appearance of my chest and I think it may have decreased the gyno a little bit (possibly because of less test aromatizing to estrogen). So if you can continue to drop your bf % and run a low dose of nolva for a while.

If you've never cycled and still have gyno, as well as difficulty losing fat, your estrogen levels could be high. Hard to say until you get your results back. IMO though you should invest in some nolva, been using it for a little over a week at 5-10mg and its helped my gyno more than letro ever did. Losing bodyfat also helped the appearance of my chest and I think it may have decreased the gyno a little bit (possibly because of less test aromatizing to estrogen). So if you can continue to drop your bf % and run a low dose of nolva for a while.

Been thinking of doing this all along, I see my doc in a couple of weeks and im starting to think that he may end up puttin me on something like nolva anyway. Would you say self medicate now? or wait for the docs? ive already had gyno for many many months, theyre puffy, but dont hurt, no lump. Oh and my sex drive has been quite poor for months aswell.

Been thinking of doing this all along, I see my doc in a couple of weeks and im starting to think that he may end up puttin me on something like nolva anyway. Would you say self medicate now? or wait for the docs? ive already had gyno for many many months, theyre puffy, but dont hurt, no lump. Oh and my sex drive has been quite poor for months aswell.

Yes in my opinion you should start the nolva right away. Again a low dose like 5-10mg will still have a pretty profound impact on breast growth. You want to catch it as early as possible because it will start forming collagenous tissue that will be much harder to get rid of. Plus I wouldn't totally count on your doc prescribing nolva, most docs know very little about gyno and I don't believe nolva is "approved" for this purpose. Obviously some docs will know more than others (an endocrinologist for example), and I have heard of many cases where they did prescribe a serm. But you will probably end up paying more for it anyway and you will have to wait. Soooo I would say grab a good amount of tamox and start it now, if you'd like go to a doc anyway and see if you can get a script. Also I am sending you a pm!

Do you have masses under your nipples ?

novla isn't gonna do shit for fat

Seems a bit hardcore for me, never done juice before.

ohh......

Bro, you need to double check that diet. Fat can be burned.

Honestly, someone else can give you better advice. I would post a pic. I have legit gyno and Ill post a pic and say fuck you smiling :)

DO NOT USE TREN FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to get your diet in check. how do you know you have gyno? other than puffy nips???? i had puffy nips too but after my diet is in check and harcore workouts.......no more puffy nips. how old are you? 6 ft 240 sounds like your bodyfat is more than the high teens bro. some guys store fat in diff places... post a pic bro... we will hellp!!!

I had an actual breast screening at the hospital, I was diagnosed, It felt like I had a lump there when I was at the hospital, but seems like its no longer there, but what im saying is if i have high estrogen, its hard to get rid of fat, like i said, ive upped cardio, lowered cals and carbs etc and i still look bloated, i only eat low GI carbs as im diabetic. Will post pic tomorrow.

an AI or serm might help out your gyno a bit, but I wouldn't count on using it to lose fat. A good routine and eating below maintenance will have a much greater effect. Maybe try ECA stack or a short run of clen if you feel you need a little extra edge.

Back