• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Faces of Meth

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Damn...

It's an image carousel, so I can't embed. Actually I could, but I'm not going through that much work. Plus, it's more of a surprise that way.

Every other picture is like, damn.

Some of them do look better in their after photo!

this is incredible

Whats with the scabs?

If I remember correctly, from watching "intervention", the scabs are burns from the meth pipe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

IML Gear Cream!
It really is amazing how fast you go downhill on this stuff...I just watched that movie spun and it gives me the chills

I always thought the scabs were from certain chemicles escaping through the skin while sweating...I also new a good kid who got caught up and for him after like 10 days of being wired he would imagine things crawling on him and constantly try to scratch them off leading to cuts on his arms ...either way no thanks for me I like sleep now

When they are coming down from the drug they will "tweak out" so it's called. The user will scratch and pick their skin till you get what you see in the pics.

Meth mouth is the foulest thing I have ever seen in my life....even worse than looking at their poor sunken in drug addicted faces

Meth most certainly is the devils drug.... I don't know a single person that used it recreationally where it didn't screw up their life in one way or another... While a few have wound up like these poor folks or dead....

So sad.

This is so sad, and all from the same county of OR. My goodness, such a waste of time and effort and space...all for an addiction of mind control, with terrible physical attributes.

Too sad!

IML Gear Cream!
Meth most certainly is the devils drug.... I don't know a single person that used it recreationally where it didn't screw up their life in one way or another... While a few have wound up like these poor folks or dead....

So sad.

trailor park drug of choice :thumb:

Whats with the scabs?

One of my clients was shot out on meth for many years and he said you start "seeing" things like worms crawl under your skin so you pick at your face with tweezers.

Back when I was in college, I fucked this redhead a few times who was in her early stages of using meth (recreational at the time). I couldn't keep up with that filthy slut. I'd rail her in the ass then ATM her and do it all over again and again. A few years later she ended up dating/moving in with a dealer and really got shot out until the GBI showed up at parents house where she was one day. They basically said we think you are just a user, we're after him and your ass needs to stay away. Last I heard she was still clean.

meth saved my life.

I used to sell boxes of pseudophedrine for 50 bucks each.

Nasty drug.......

it is a nasty drug.

I do know one guy that smokes it everyday, he used to shoot everyday, and you would never be able to tell. He acts and looks like a straight up dude.

For some people its coffee, some its cigs, some it's meth.

Drug abuse and drug use.

think about it :)

it is a nasty drug.

I do know one guy that smokes it everyday, he used to shoot everyday, and you would never be able to tell. He acts and looks like a straight up dude.

For some people its coffee, some its cigs, some it's meth.

Drug abuse and drug use.

think about it :)

I knew this one dude who used to work out at the same gym as I did, he was a big motha fukka, probably around 260, 270. Him & I used to workout together.

Anyway, he just vanished for some time. I seen him several months later and he was as skinny as a rail. I asked him what he's been up to, he told me with no remorse, he's been shooting meth.

I hadn't seen the dude since I've moved. But there's no doubt in my head, that dude is now probably dead!

Whats with the scabs?
I was just showing the pics to our 18 year old son and he asked the same question. Nasty shit.

One of my clients was shot out on meth for many years and he said you start "seeing" things like worms crawl under your skin so you pick at your face with tweezers.

Good to know thanks fir the info.

I knew this one dude who used to work out at the same gym as I did, he was a big motha fukka, probably around 260, 270. Him & I used to workout together.

Anyway, he just vanished for some time. I seen him several months later and he was as skinny as a rail. I asked him what he's been up to, he told me with no remorse, he's been shooting meth.

I hadn't seen the dude since I've moved. But there's no doubt in my head, that dude is now probably dead!

I'll tell you a story about my friends and I later.

I will tell you that the needle is more addicting than the drug, not from personal experience........then again maybe it is :)

My buddy looked like shit on the needle but smoking it he maintains. Goes to work and pays the bills. he is content with his life. What else is there ?

Drugs have a bad name. I'm successful and I do drugs man. Not everyday, maybe just once every few months, but I get high. I catch a buzz and I'm fucking successful. Smoke that in your pipe next time you put someone down. Maybe you're the one that just cant hang:mooh:

I'll tell you a story about my friends and I later.

I will tell you that the needle is more addicting than the drug, not from personal experience........then again maybe it is :)

My buddy looked like shit on the needle but smoking it he maintains. Goes to work and pays the bills. he is content with his life. What else is there ?

Drugs have a bad name. I'm successful and I do drugs man. Not everyday, maybe just once every few months, but I get high. I catch a buzz and I'm fucking successful. Smoke that in your pipe next time you put someone down. Maybe you're the one that just cant hang:mooh:

No, I can't hang with the meth, dude! I've witnessed too many horror stories 1st hand.

YouTube Video

Back