• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dbol few weeks after winni??

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,
Im on week 7 of a 12 week test cyp cycle. I ran winni for 4 weeks beginning 2 weeks into the cycle. liked the hardness and vascularity but some side effects...may wait to do it again when i have deca (for the joints). I bought some d-bol for my second cycle which is going to be a bulking cycle...but i have some extra. Would it hurt to run a little (2-3 weeks low dose) right now to close out my cycle or should i just wait for my next one? Im just anxious to try it not gonna lie :)

Not reccomended, but if you absolutely must I would wait until the end of the cycle. You should at least have a few weeks in between for your liver to recover. I think you could get away with it with no real damage but keep the dose low, dbol is pretty strong anyway.

yeah man if i were to do it...id keep it real low...im talkin like 10-20mgs. the winni was ran pretty low also at 20-30mg...plus id be taking off orals a few weeks in btwn

yeah man if i were to do it...id keep it real low...im talkin like 10-20mgs. the winni was ran pretty low also at 20-30mg...plus id be taking off orals a few weeks in btwn

10-20mg of d-bol IMO is a complete waste of gear. Save it for your next cycle, bro.

i say save it n use all next cycle

Winny generally should be used only pre-contest, it's gains:sides ration is like 3:1 - IMO don't worth it.

Don't even bother with dbol @ 10-20mg, just finish this cycle, do proper PCT, take time off. When you start your next one add dbol for 1st 4 weeks at 40-50mg ED. You have to keep in mind that bodybuilding is not a sprint, it is a lifelong marathon.

Back