• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Plant a garden and they will come. (was "I Keep It Real")

Realist

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[highlight]Yeah that's right ME.[/highlight]

Realistically, I think the IM forum is among the best there is and hope to become an elite member who is loved and respected by all who were smart enough to register here.​

I want to know how everyone developed so much camaraderie and support for each other and for the cause of this online establishment and the ultimate prize that will be gained from the experiences that are shared exclusively in this environment?​

And over time I think I could also better myself by learning from such prudent and stable group of loyalist who keep this community going strong.​

Last edited by a moderator:
[highlight]Yeah that's right ME.[/highlight]

Realistically, I think the IM forum is among the best there is and I hope to piss off every elite member who is loved and respected by all who were smart enough to register here.​

I want to know how everyone developed so much camaraderie and support for each other and for the cause of this online establishment and the ultimate prize that will be gained from the experiences that are shared exclusively in this environment?​

And over time I think I could also better myself by learning from such prudent and stable group of loyalist who keep this community going strong.​

You put elite member under your name we will stop treating you like a troll and will even crack a smile at some of your antaganistic bull shit. ahh....but we know that ain't going to happen.

You want the Real, honest truth? I mean for Real....

We are a Cult living on a Colorado Commune owned by the one we call Prince. We pretend to be unique entities living all over the world to sucker random marks like you into financing our continued existence through Elite Membership and Supplement Purchases...Don't worry though we can still bring you into the Cult through mind transmissions bounced off of clouds seeded with nano-spheres and geosynchronous satellites....Join Today, Prince Wants You Too....

You want the Real, honest truth? I mean for Real....

We are a Cult living on a Colorado Commune owned by the one we call Prince. We pretend to be unique entities living all over the world to sucker random marks like you into financing our continued existence through Elite Membership and Supplement Purchases...Don't worry though we can still bring you into the Cult through mind transmissions bounced off of clouds seeded with nano-spheres and geosynchronous satellites....Join Today, Prince Wants You Too....

We're waiting for the Halbop comet.
koolaid-good.png

I asked for this thread to be delete two days ago. And nothing.

Three swings and misses. He's outta there.

I don't know why you just keep poking and poking. Chrissakes, just get along with people. Who fucking cares if this post isn't deleted - your the one that fucking posted it to begin with. They shouldn't have to wipe your ass every time you take a dump.

6505.jpg

I really like these but my wife says they are funeral parlor flowers

happy-hour.jpg

I just planted some of these this past weekend.

i like them too and they dry beautifully esp the reds. :daydream:

I like the way you get more flowers every day until you have a full stalk maybe 2 feet high. Then I cut some and bring them inside to enjoy through out the day.

Is that a white dogwood?

happy-hour.jpg

I just planted some of these this past weekend.

:daydream:

my son picked me some white hyacinth down by the river yesterday. smells so nice in my room. :)

IML Gear Cream!
i love trees from different zones than Maine and was very surprised to see some Star Magnolia trees here in Bangor.

we also have Golden Chain trees down around the coast

p1000120.jpg

We have a lavender bush near our front door and when you walk by and its blooming, Its like walking by bath and bodyworks at the mall :winkfinger:

We have a lavender bush near our front door and when you walk by and its blooming, Its like walking by bath and bodyworks at the mall :winkfinger:

Exaggeration at its worst. This about KEEPING IT REAL.
Stop talking about filthy flowers in this thread anyway.

Last edited:
So to change up the subject......

Does anyone believe this Royal Wedding drivel is totally overhyped and exhaustingly covered??

220px-Single_lavendar_flower02.jpg

Back