• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH - Real deal or over rated?

NuklearFusion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been tempted at trying HGH recently for health benefits and read that it would be good to inject 2-4ui a day. I am not looking for great mass, rather I am interested in it for the "anti-aging" benefits. After looking at the cost (vs. AAS), it is much more expensive! Is this stuff really worth it? I have read that some guys love everything about it (except the ding in the wallet) and other guys swear it is over hyped and that running slin is better. I know that slin is very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing, so I am not even wondering about that shit. Is HGH over hyped? Why would I have to run 4ui for 6 months! That is a shit load of cash!

I am interested in hearing from anyone with experience using HGH. Total noob with HGH so I figured I would ask.

Unless you have a serious reason for wanting to do HGH i wouldnt even worry about.

Be prepared to run a 30 week cycle or longer to see any results, and they will be minimal at best.

Back