• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

White House Releases Copy of Obama's Birth Certificate

DEATH MATCH

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well well well Barry finaly releases his Birth certificate and it took Donald Trump of all people to make this happen. For those who beleive this and for those who might still say its fake there is something about Trump that MADE barry show his BC and the word is MADE.Eveyone can have there opinions but if America is still Fuk'd up in a year he wont be re-elected that is a fact. All you blow hard liberals say what you will but if unemployment isnt under 8% if gas prices are still high if all these things take place he wont be elected no matter who runs against him.All the Republicans will stick together in 2012 and vote for who ever is elected to run against Barry

Trump is claiming credit for it.
I don't know if you understand this but Trump reaches out to a certain group other politicians can't get to.
maybe it did, bottom line is that people wasted too much money and energy on something so petty. What a shame.

who cares?

This I guess is a small win for DEATHMATCH and Trump but a loss for the GOP.

With Trump running he'll split the votes for the GOP...have of the votes will go for the Carnival barker.

Last edited:
Think about it. Some corporate suit ran his suck on national TV for a couple weeks and the President did what he has refused to do for years.

Anytime any President is forced into doing something he doesn't want to do, he is the loser.

And FWIW I'm not a "birther" I just happen to find this BS somewhat entertaining.

Think about it. Some corporate suit ran his suck on national TV for a couple weeks and the President did what he has refused to do for years.

Anytime any President is forced into doing something he doesn't want to do, he is the loser.

And FWIW I'm not a "birther" I just happen to find this BS somewhat entertaining.

National TV does have a lot of influence, a lot of people don't get into politics but you have Trump who everyone knows about and that may have made him call this conference.
The real losers are the people...birthers who wasted all the time on this.

National TV does have a lot of influence, a lot of people don't get into politics but you have Trump who everyone knows about and that may have made him call this conference.
The real losers are the people...birthers who wasted all the time on this.

You seem to have forgotten that this was started on the left side of the fence by Hilary's camp.

I think Trump has moved onto his legitimacy of his grades to get into the Ivy league colleges now. The guy is a like a cockroach on steroids. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but in the meantime, it's quite entertaining.

You seem to have forgotten that this was started on the left side of the fence by Hilary's camp.

Oh no I didn't, that's what so funny.I so wanted to start a thread on this but I start so many threads on politics people get turned off.

Again, this makes me laugh. I can imagine how uncomfortable things get when they are together and this issue is brought up.

IML Gear Cream!
I think Trump has moved onto his legitimacy of his grades to get into the Ivy league colleges now. The guy is a like a cockroach on steroids. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but in the meantime, it's quite entertaining.

Entertainment is what it's about. It distracts us from 43 million on food stamps, $4.50 gas, groceries up 10+%, 3 wars and money printing.

i haven't seen that it's been officially released yet on Fox.....so i don't believe it's valid yet

Well well well Barry finaly releases his Birth certificate and it took Donald Trump of all people to make this happen.

I completely disagree.

This is a WIN for Obama.

And a loss for Trump.

Not that Trump has anything to lose.

Trump has made a fool of himself by beccoming a "birther."

2 Honolulu newspapers printed Obama's birth on August 4th, 1961.

Obama was born in Hawaii.

Even if he was born in a foreign country - he would still be a naturalized citizen because his mother was an American citizen.

People that are jabbering about this issue, have not even done the basic research.

Oh no I didn't, that's what so funny.I so wanted to start a thread on this but I start so many threads on politics people get turned off.

I beg to differ, but it's a moot point anyways. I remember in her campaign for the white house, that was one of her focal points.

I beg to differ, but it's a moot point anyways. I remember in her campaign for the white house, that was one of her focal points.

I know she did, what I meant was that I was going to start a thread on this but later changed my mind because I just didn't think it was news worthy at the moment.

I know she did, what I meant was that I was going to start a thread on this but later changed my mind because I just didn't think it was news worthy at the moment.

Ahh kk, good thread regardless.

this whole debate is crazy, and wasted too much time. I think the white house wins because people focused on this for so long, and now makes them look ridiculous for ever making this an issue. There are plenty of real reasons to dislike Obama, this should not have been one of them.

this whole debate is crazy, and wasted too much time. I think the white house wins because people focused on this for so long, and now makes them look ridiculous for ever making this an issue. There are plenty of real reasons to dislike Obama, this should not have been one of them.

The only one that wasted any time was Obama. This didn't effect my life in the least.

He could have released this years ago but chose to do it after Trump made an ordeal out of it, the polls tanked, he needed to sneak off to Chicago for the sole purpose of jerking off Oprah and then head to NYC for a $35K/plate fundraiser.

Where is Trumps Birth certificate? I also need proof that that is his real hair, I don't want to have a potential president who's hair piece might fly off and frighten some world leader into having a heart attack causing World War III....

One day people will learn that the president has very very little power in politics compared with that of the House and Senate...

Also...some people with many things in life, it doesn't matter how much proof you give them....they CHOOSE not to believe even though the evidence is in front of their face.

I'm surprised Donald took on this issue, seeing as Orly Taitz :jerkit: made such a fool of herself not too long ago. Amazing really, that this topic became news. And that it had legs for more than 30 minutes is a joke. Shows how polluted the U.S. political system, and the health of the nation is.....

One day people will learn that the president has very very little power in politics compared with that of the House and Senate...

Also...some people with many things in life, it doesn't matter how much proof you give them....they CHOOSE not to believe even though the evidence is in front of their face.
Sometimes the evidence isn't so evident....like the fact that this chick has a huge dick....or does she?

4872l.jpg

Back