• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metha-Drol Extreme

GilaMonster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just rec'd my order today.... Appreciate the quick service, only took 2 days!
Going to start a cycle on this next monday and i'm real curious to see how it works...I've only heard good things from others, but it's time to see for myself....I've used real gear before but never PA's so will pass on my experiences with it as i go!:nerd:

I've only just started on Metha-drol Extreme, less than a week ago, (and judging from the date this was posted--a loooong time ago! you might probably have more stories to share me by now...and boy, people here don't post much, do they?). I'm just here to share that I am experiencing freakish gains so far. I've read in several threads that results can be seen around the 3rd week, but just recently I never even thought the gains I just made on day...6, were actually possible. I've been working out for a total of 8 months now, starting off at 75 kilos, a considerable amount of body fat (I don't know the exact percentage), then dropping to 70 - 72 kg, noticably getting leaner and muscular, then going up to 75, plateauing there for the past 3 months. Wednesday last week, I started on Metha-drol, worked out, rested thursday, worked out Friday and Saturday, weighed in at 76 kg, rested on Sunday, worked out today, Monday, weighed in at...and I had to take off my shoes just to make sure...f*ckin 80 kg!!! WTF????? I thought I had a hard time putting on my usual work out shirt because i was just stiff, but not expecting much or any gains at all this soon, I caught a glimpse of myself on the gym mirror and realized I was hulking out of my shirt. How the f is possible to jump from 75 to 80? If I should be expecting gains on the third week, I wonder what kind of a freak I'm gonna look like!

p.s. I'm posting a similar message in other threads since I don't know which ones are actually still active.

Um because its been reformulated like three times since then unless you have the Original.Looks very potent.

Back