• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Uncle Z experience

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going to share my experience so far with uncle Z. I was honestly expecting to flat out lose my money. No lie. I was very leery and thought for sure I was getting scammed. I finally talked myself into placing an order, and I made a small one. I ordered some domestic Nolva, and some Euro-Pharmacies Test E. It seemed like the Dom order of Nolva showed up very quick. I asked about the Test E and was told they were out of stock and I would be getting my order as soon as it came back in. One morning I woke up with a tracking number and it was my door within the posted time line.

Everything was packaged fine, and nothing was broken. I have yet to use anything, planning on starting next month (I have a lot of patience) but at first glance it all looks good. The oil appears very light, but I can tell it is oil by the way it acts when I shake it. It is also very clear.

When I start seeing results Ill dig this up and add to it.

Looking forward to your results- gald all went well:winkfinger:

That's good to here - I've been running the Euro line and i'm sure you'll like it a lot.

There are some things that Z can't control because of the nature of the business - but there is one thing I've come to know about Z and that he is a good man - he'll never screw his customers and would rather not take your money if he could not fulfill the order - you'll never have to worry about that. :)

Please keep us posted on your results. :D

Going to share my experience so far with uncle Z. I was honestly expecting to flat out lose my money. No lie. I was very leery and thought for sure I was getting scammed. I finally talked myself into placing an order, and I made a small one. I ordered some domestic Nolva, and some Euro-Pharmacies Test E. It seemed like the Dom order of Nolva showed up very quick. I asked about the Test E and was told they were out of stock and I would be getting my order as soon as it came back in. One morning I woke up with a tracking number and it was my door within the posted time line.

Everything was packaged fine, and nothing was broken. I have yet to use anything, planning on starting next month (I have a lot of patience) but at first glance it all looks good. The oil appears very light, but I can tell it is oil by the way it acts when I shake it. It is also very clear.

When I start seeing results Ill dig this up and add to it.

Good to hear that you are happy

Hope that you'll like my products as well

:winkfinger:

z.

I'd like to send thanks to Z for good customer service. I'm a bit obsessive and I appreciate it.

Update: First injection today, went very smooth, but took me about 10 minutes to finally get the nerve to jab myself. I need to change a few things from my first post here. The oil appeared very light in the vial, but it took a long time to draw it up, and I'm using 23g X 1.5 " pins. Again, my first time doing this so I have nothing to compare, but it is much thicker than I originally thought. So far I have no pain whatsoever, and I pinned my thigh. I originally planned to hit glutes, but as this is my first time I was having a hard time doing it in the mirror. We will see what tomorrow holds.

From what I can tell the Test E takes a couple weeks to really feel much so I we shall see. I'm sure I will update before then. Any questions please ask, or send me a PM.

A lot of guys have mentioned the color it is light but it's really thick a little trick is to get yourself a larger gauge pin for drawing then switch tips to 23 for inj. Be careful with a 1.5" for quads I recommend a 1"23g. You don't want to hit a nerve that can be very painful!

IML Gear Cream!
Update: First injection today, went very smooth, but took me about 10 minutes to finally get the nerve to jab myself. I need to change a few things from my first post here. The oil appeared very light in the vial, but it took a long time to draw it up, and I'm using 23g X 1.5 " pins. Again, my first time doing this so I have nothing to compare, but it is much thicker than I originally thought. So far I have no pain whatsoever, and I pinned my thigh. I originally planned to hit glutes, but as this is my first time I was having a hard time doing it in the mirror. We will see what tomorrow holds.

From what I can tell the Test E takes a couple weeks to really feel much so I we shall see. I'm sure I will update before then. Any questions please ask, or send me a PM.

for your glutes, hold the pin with your thumb and middle finger then press the plunger down with your index finger. get your location down (high, wide, and straight) and you shouldn't even need a mirror.

if u are scared to order from unclez with his awesome website and followers on several forums, then u will die of a real scare if u ever wonder about ordering from a source on craigslist or alibaba. now that is scary. with unclez things are smooth and no need to be scared though

A lot of guys have mentioned the color it is light but it's really thick a little trick is to get yourself a larger gauge pin for drawing then switch tips to 23 for inj. Be careful with a 1.5" for quads I recommend a 1"23g. You don't want to hit a nerve that can be very painful!

This is incorrect information. It is recommended for most people to use a 1.5" 23g in the glutes. You can get away with a 1" if your BF % is pretty low. The point is to inject the oil DEEP into the muscle. Hitting a nerve has nothing to do with how long the pin is. The location of the inject is what's going to save you from hitting your sciatic nerve in the glutes.

Is there a parrot in here lol you basically just repeated my post. That's ok your a new guy you will catch on unless you are just using a new name to stir up shit?

This is incorrect information. It is recommended for most people to use a 1.5" 23g in the glutes. You can get away with a 1" if your BF % is pretty low. The point is to inject the oil DEEP into the muscle. Hitting a nerve has nothing to do with how long the pin is. The location of the inject is what's going to save you from hitting your sciatic nerve in the glutes.

If you pay attention to detail and re-read D-Latsky's post you'll see he does not mention Glutes. He mentions quads and only quads.
1" should be sufficient for Quads.

If you pay attention to detail and re-read D-Latsky's post you'll see he does not mention Glutes. He mentions quads and only quads.
1" should be sufficient for Quads.

That is exactly how I read it also. But- remember-we do have " noobs" on the board and they are learning. D is one of the most respected members here with much expieriance- the noobs catch on after awhile. I for one still learn from Ds posts and applaud his contributions on the board:winkfinger:

No need for drama here. Plenty to go around on other sponsors threads, lol.... :ohyeah:

Ok, it got sore as the day went on today. Not to the point it hurts to walk, but I can tell I did something...

IML Gear Cream!
nice i feel the same on sust. i had some old test400 by Denkall man that hurts that company shut down

nice i feel the same on sust. i had some old test400 by Denkall man that hurts that company shut down

I expected it. I'm popping the cherry on these virgin muscles.

lol what your cycle looking like again?

Just 500 mgs of Test E split into two shots weekly.
I have adex, aromasin, clomid, and nolva for PCT or estrogen sides. It's pretty basic, I did a ton of research and decided this would be best for my first cycle. I should still see great gains.

try to get in deca 250 for the first time

Ill probably add some more compounds for my next cycle. I really want to see how I'm going to handle the Testosterone and what kind of sides I'm going to get from that. I feel if I add to many compounds I could have a hard time determining what is causing what side effect, and therefor have a problem dealing with it. I actually think next cycle will be the same 500 mg's of Test but for a few weeks longer, and then I'm thinking of adding T-bol as a kicker, and then running either winny or anavar at the end.

As far as my current progress, my right thigh quit hurting today....Just in time to stab my left thigh. So today I did my second injection, and I haven't noticed a ton of effects yet. I have woke up absolutely starving at 1:00 am the last two nights, and I could cut glass with my nipples all day today. I took .5mg of adex, maybe prematurely but I'm not taking the chance of growing tits.

I certainly hope this is helping any noobs out there.

Injection number three this morning. Still to early to really feel much, but the sex drive might be increasing, and my balls are tingly. Also, during sex my nuts aren't hanging anymore, they are pulled tight to my body. Maybe it's all in my head, I dunno.

If any noobs are reading this, pinning isn't too bad. I am doing thighs though because I dont feel confident doing glutes. Next weekend Im going to see my sister who's a nurse
and I'm going to have her run through it with me.

Back