• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Reccomendation

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey All,
it's been a while since I posted. Reason being that I have been and still in an Army school and just hadn't had the time. Anyways in about two weeks I will receive my helper. I am inquiring from you all on what you would take along side with your cycles i.e. vitamins, liver support etc... This is my first cycle and I want to ensure I do this right. I have done pro-hormones in the past and have take liver support, multivitamin, protein powder and fish oil. I would appreciate if you all could give me a little help on what I should do. Basically beginner???s advice. I am 29yrs old 5'10'' and weighing 185lbs. Had to cut for school. Thanks!!!

Glad to se your back..I'm around the same size as you ..I can tell u what I take..I take a good multi vitamen..preworkout drink like 1mr or jacked 3d...a good mass builder ..protien..and a post workout recovery drink...also some milk thistle and fish oil..I try to eat real healthy 3 meals a da and 2_3 protien shakes to get my calorie count up as I'm a hardgainer..

Thanks bro!! What do you reccommend for a PCT.

With pct there is a little guesswork involved...hcg clomid ...I'm kinda oldschool..I'm sure some other members will chime in what works for them and I'm sure ther is lots of new stuff out there..pct also depend a lot on what type of cycle u are runnin and the amounts

Thanks again bro!

^^ This ^^ I also use Creatine, single 6 gram serving pre-workout.

Thanks to all of YOU!!!!!!

Hey I don’t know why you have to say you’re in the army but be careful what you post that’s all I can tell you, if you want more information hit me up on PM.

If you don't know how to dose your PCT properly you should post your cycle so we can make sure that looks good as well.

IML Gear Cream!
I will. I should receive my items in 2 weeks. I am receiving a bulking package. However all the 50mg and 10mg etc... Stuff confuses me. Sorry new at the higher level. As said before I have only used pro-hormones, and for that I used a post cycle therapy called kickstart. Again I am a brand new student.

Everyone starts somewhere...just a tip start reading up as much as possable and use the search function on this site bc chances are every question u may have in the future was prob already asked and answered...good luck dude

I will. I should receive my items in 2 weeks. I am receiving a bulking package. However all the 50mg and 10mg etc... Stuff confuses me. Sorry new at the higher level. As said before I have only used pro-hormones, and for that I used a post cycle therapy called kickstart. Again I am a brand new student.

You should definitely post up your proposed cycle and let us help you with run lengths, dosages, etc....

I sure will. Again, thanks to you all!!!

How about posting your cycle now? Do you not remember what you have coming? And is your cycle a stack of injectable and orals or - (uh oh) - an oral-only cycle?

No it is an injectable. As much as I have read injectable is the way to go. I am actually getting it from my brother. I told him I wanted, to bulk up for about 8weeks. So he is taking care if the rest. Risky, yes but my brother said he would put his life in the hands of the source. I trust my brother. From what I have understood is that I am suppose to inject twice a week, then do a PCT. That's really all the info I have. As soon as I have it will post what I actually have.

The stickies are quite informative. While I dont have any advise for your cycle, I do highly recommend reading all of them. With them I tweaked my my training and diet with good results, plus I learned at ton. Information is your friend. I would have planned a fucked up cycle before the stickies. Now i am training right, eating right and prepping for my first run. Good stuff in there.

^this. Do your own research. The search bar works wonders. Also google helps too. It took me about 2yrs of hard researching before I took the leap. just by going on word of mouth, given it is your brother, its important to be well informed. Do your homework, its your body and if you fuck it up, you cant trade it for replacement.

Good luck dude :rocker:

Back