• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Day one of SuperDMZ

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wish me luck brothers and sister!

BadaBIng! :evil2:

good luck bro. interested to see how you respond

me too. Went w/ one-dro @ 1g to get a feel and now stepped it up to Sdmz. Felt good this morning. Im just glad I wont get the lethargy I got from the dro. First three days 3caps then 2caps the rest of the 27days then adding 1g of dro the last 14days, if needed.

This just crossed my mind. Can I do 4weeks of Sdmz then continue another 2weeks of the dro then go to pct??? hmm....

I have my before photos up and will post my afters. Booyakasha!

im sure you could just make sure your running proper liver support throughout the cycle and in PCT and it should be fine

yep, I got everything down packed

yeah man I would run the dro for another 2 weeks after your done with the DMZ. what are your goals on this cycle? Bulk or Cut?

I dont like to go in with expectations. I already went on a cutting cycle and really enjoy the shredded look. This new dmz has a very high myotrophic muscle building properties. I dont like bloat or water weight. I'd rather weigh 185(I'm 177.4 now) and push just as much as someone who is 215 or more. I dont care for the # on the scale. Just BF%, muscle definition and strength.

nice man. Well good luck with your cycle keep us posted on how it goes.

IML Gear Cream!
Super DMZ is a strong Supplement. I would say it is the most effective legal supp available today.

yeah im considering using it as a finisher on my first 12 week test e cycle. Not sure yet though. You guys think I should run it for the last 4 weeks of the test cycle or just save it for another time on its own?

Are you running Super DMZ by itself or are you using some sort of test also? Curious as I keep hearing oral only cycles are just not that effective.

Just an observation when I ran the 1-dro It gave me this feeling like my body's internal motors throttle's RPM were stuck at like 5-6 but the DMZ not so much. Actual feel calm and can sleep and no night sweats.

Its only the 3rd day. will be back in about a 1-2week for an update.

Just an observation when I ran the 1-dro It gave me this feeling like my body's internal motors throttle's RPM were stuck at like 5-6 but the DMZ not so much. Actual feel calm and can sleep and no night sweats.

Its only the 3rd day. will be back in about a 1-2week for an update.
cool stuff man. will stay tuned in

Im thinking I should have had 2 bottles. 2caps a day doesnt seem to been doing much. maybe on the 14th day when the 1-dro at 1g a day is added it might ramp things up. not much vascular but endurance seems up. Its only been a week so Ill give it that but i dont know. :thinking:

I hope there wasnt a mix up with the development of this batch.:hmmm: Still staying positive though.

This was todays WO

Giant Set:

• Chins ups:
    3 sets of 8-10 reps
  • Behind The Neck Pulldowns:
    3 sets of 12 reps
  • Cable Rows:
    3 drop sets of 12 reps
Superset:

• Bent Over Row:
    3 sets of 12 reps
  • Hyperextensions:
    3 drop sets of 10 reps

• Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    1 set of 20 reps
    2 sets of 8 reps
Lying Bicep Curls:
3 drop sets of 20 reps

Weighted Sit-Ups:
3 sets of 10-15 reps

Im thinking I should have had 2 bottles. 2caps a day doesnt seem to been doing much. maybe on the 14th day when the 1-dro at 1g a day is added it might ramp things up. not much vascular but endurance seems up. Its only been a week so Ill give it that but i dont know. :thinking:

I hope there wasnt a mix up with the development of this batch.:hmmm: Still staying positive though.

You've only been using it for a week bro. Patience...

Im thinking of ordering the Cyan for the last 3-2.5 weeks with the 1-andro. Since after this I need to allow my body 45-90 days to go back to homeostasis. I want to go balls to the wall! that do you think?

IML Gear Cream!
Im thinking of ordering the Cyan for the last 3-2.5 weeks with the 1-andro. Since after this I need to allow my body 45-90 days to go back to homeostasis. I want to go balls to the wall! that do you think?

The Cyano doesn't really get going until the end of week two. I would say that running it for any less than four weeks is not optimal, but you also don't want to be on methylated compounds for too long of a period.

The Cyano doesn't really get going until the end of week two. I would say that running it for any less than four weeks is not optimal, but you also don't want to be on methylated compounds for too long of a period.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Im sure by the start the 14th day ill see more size and vascular muscularity. Plus adding the 1-dro at a G a day on the 14th day will really accelerate definition by the end of the 30 days

I havent been doing much cardio to keep size but reading Prince's article has me thinking other wise.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/g...o-training-boosts-interleukin-15-release.html.

I should do the stepper for 20min at least for 2/3 days a week.

I hear good things about DMZ, but I think you'd be alot happier stacking it with some test.

Feelsgoodmangreen.jpg

Im working my way up. I do have 1-dro and it does convert to 1-test. Sooner or later I'll take the jump, but in the mean time...

I am a thoroughly proficient self-experimenting mad scientist who conducts his investigation's with legitimate research, conducted with proper informational facts; and with extreme scrutiny, objectivity and skepticism.

Did I just blow your minds? lol

Im working my way up. I do have 1-dro and it does convert to 1-test. Sooner or later I'll take the jump, but in the mean time...

I am a thoroughly proficient self-experimenting mad scientist who conducts his investigation's with legitimate research, conducted with proper informational facts; and with extreme scrutiny, objectivity and skepticism.

Did I just blow your minds? lol

Never looked into 1-test, but does it have the same effects on energy/libido as test? I ran a cycle of p-plex solo one time (only thing I've run besides current test/dbol cycle) and the lack of libido and especially energy really puts a hamper on things. Now with test I feel fucking awesome all the time, I can't even comprehend missing a workout or a meal. Not to mention the extreme libido and concrete hardons lol, that alone might be worth it.

So if 1-test will give you the same benefits, I'd say run it at at least a low dose alongside the dmz, even if you have to lower the dmz a bit and run it longer. Just curious, are you not using injectables in your cycles because of fear or pinning? That was the reason I went with p-plex for the first time but looking back I wish I had started with test. Pinning is a piece of cake. :winkfinger:

EDIT: Disregard above, seems 1-test isn't going to help with libido or energy. Definitely think you should go with test next time. Replace your oral kicker with DMZ or something if you like but still the way to go if you ask me.

Last edited:
How is your strength coming a long?

Strength is up, I think??? Did a personal best of 110lb dumb bell flat bench 3x 8reps(could be placebo effect) Cant tell with my legs because Ive always had tremendous and genetically gifted leg strength. Arm seem the same.

Im just not getting visual results. I had better visual results with 1-dro which got me Ripped, vascular as fuck and extreme endurance even when 1-dro made me lethargic.. but Im all blah at the gym with dmz

It just doesnt feel like im taking anything thing. the first time i ever took anything it was the 1-dro and I couldnt sleep for 3 days, had night sweats. It made me wanting to stop taking it but I stuck with it.

This is like noting. Im only up 2lbs. I dont want to say the forbidden word, but I think I might have to contact Prince through PM.

Diet is str8 added a little more fat, larger meals, protein (powder, steak, chicken) whole grains and steamed veggies. Cardio 2x a week on the steeper at 120-130bpm HR for 15-20mins

Also I cant find just a pure S DMZ log. Most are being cycled with other pin's like Test and Primo or w/e else. IDK fellas Whats going on here?

Thoughts please.

Let me futuristically summarize this journal:

fast forward 30 days......Still small, still not jacked, still moving the same weight!

The end. GICH

but Im all blah at the gym with dmz

Also I cant find just a pure S DMZ log. Most are being cycled with other pin's like Test

these parts pretty much explain it if you ask me

Let me futuristically summarize this journal:

fast forward 30 days......Still small, still not jacked, still moving the same weight!

The end. GICH

lmao I'm gonna go with "by the end I felt so tired I started skipping workouts, couldn't eat enough, two steps forward 1 1/2 steps back, next time I'll stack with test"

Back