• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

a question about clen....

judas01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
6' 1"
37 years old
242lbs
29 %bf
currently taking 1g per 1lb of lean mass
deficit of approx 600 calories per day
train 2x circuit training, total 3 hours per week plus home workouts (about 1hr).
taking whey protein and zma (zma until finished the bottle).

I'm very interested in taking clen, could someone give me advice please?

I'm currently taking hayfever tablets (loratadine) would I have to come off them or switch to a different drug?

as always - thanks if you can help.

Go w an ec stack instead. Clen is awful! I just threw 2 bottles away. Even w 5 grams of taurine a day, my muscles hurt all day.

I am finishing a clen/t3 stack this week(that reminds me Im gonna go take my 40 of t3 right now). I lost a good amount of weight(went from a 36waist to 34 in about a month) while getting stronger. Clen can be rough for some people. I ran the clen for 2 weeks by itself before I started the T3 and I had some sides. Shaking hands, higher body temp and thirst mostly. At first the sides kinda made me happy cus I knew it was working. But after almost 6 weeks on clen and 4 weeks on t3(I have keto to keep my receptors good) I am done for a while. At the end I started to feel kinda weak. I had awesome pumps but I couldn't lift as much. I dont know if it was the clen or t3, from what I have read it was probably the t3. I never got cramping(the taurine helped im sure) until my last week but it still sucks. This stuff is effective but be ready to drink a ton of water(even on just clen) and not sleep to well. Thats my experience anyway. I may run clen again if I cant get my BF down before my first cycle.

Go w an ec stack instead. Clen is awful! I just threw 2 bottles away. Even w 5 grams of taurine a day, my muscles hurt all day.

followed your advice and bought EC.

25mg / 200mg - I'll take 1 of each and hour before eating no more than 3 times a day.

is it okay taking it before working out, would that raise my temp up too much?

thanks.

I would try to fine tune your diet and training before drugs.

@29% you should be able to drop a lot of fat just by being consistent with ^.

Use clen or ECA maybe when you are at or below 15%

How did you get your bf measured ?

You gotta trust me on this one bro. Lose it slow and natural,get yourself into a routine and the weight will stay off. Diet and exercise!

I would try to fine tune your diet and training before drugs.

@29% you should be able to drop a lot of fat just by being consistent with ^.

Use clen or ECA maybe when you are at or below 15%

How did you get your bf measured ?

You gotta trust me on this one bro. Lose it slow and natural,get yourself into a routine and the weight will stay off. Diet and exercise!

thanks for the replies.

I measure my bf with bf scales and it's getting depressing. my weight has dropped from 260lbs to 242lbs, I have gained in size (or just more visable due to the fat loss?), but my bf stays the same.

I'm sticking to a diet, keeping it to approx 2000 calories a day, I try to get 150g of protein a day.

I exercise by doing circuit training twice a week and home exercises when ever possible.

I'll give them a go and see, as far as I can tell ephederine isn't really a drug.

I can let you know what I've eaten in the last week if it would help?

You need to dial in your nutrition and add more cardio brother.

Put a post on the Diet And Nutrition forum you'll get some good advice. You may find you're not eating enough.

started today - you can really feel the caffeine when it kicks in.

had bodyfat remeasured, currently at 26%.

we shall see what results I get, still sticking to the diet, I've seriously cleaned it up.

in a typical situation, how long before people have seen results after taking EC.

thanks.

Back