• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What would you do differently?

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now I'm not talking about investing in this market or that market to get rich but in terms of your education and or training what would you guys/gals do differently to prepare yourself for the working world out there?

* I know me personally I have always wanted to be able to work on car engines, etc. But were I grew up people looked down on those that went to Votech so it was discouraged. In my school district I could have went to Votech and still competed in sports at the high school. I never had any classes with any of my friends so it's not like a saw them at all during the day anyway. One of the main reasons why I joined the military after college was to get some real hands on training to be able to fix things so I'm not sure if I still would have did that had I did the Votech thing.

I also would have stuck with the 2nd language thing, I was pretty good at spanish but spanish 2 was to hard and I was too stoned in high school.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. I went to votech for HVAC and I still do that today. But looking back I really wanted to go to college and become a CPA.
Who Knows at 18 what you want to do for the rest of your life. youth is wasted on the young.

I would have listened to my teachers who all told me I had a gift for writing and gone to the college where my father worked (would have gotten a super discounted tuition because of that), I'd probably be a published author or poet by now, or at least be a journalist like I wanted to be back then as a secondary wish...

But I think the path I have taken has made my writing stronger, all of my experiences going around the world with the Navy, getting down and dirty with drugs and alcohol, living fast and free after I was discharged and having a chance to live in Hawaii thanks to meeting my Lovely girlfriend and getting a job in the fast growing Alternative Energy industry. Yeah it's definitely helped me find my own unique voice for my writing and expanded my imagination beyond horizons I ever knew existed......

I would have went into political science.

No, I prolly would have stuck it out with machine drafting and engineering. Can't complain too much though.

Thank you for not going with another political thread. It's refreshing and a good one.

Now I'm not talking about investing in this market or that market to get rich but in terms of your education and or training what would you guys/gals do differently to prepare yourself for the working world out there?

I would listen to my successful uncles on how the run a nightclub.

I would listen to my successful uncles on how the run a nightclub.

Yes they were good men, remember when Alfredo said this, Safety Dance quote:

6564l.jpg

Back