• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

artificial sweetener

BringDaBlitz94

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I am on a cutting diet but I am also a college student and finals are coming up so that means I need to stay awake! Well after I work out, like most people, I tire but I need to stay alert so I usually have a coffee about an hour and half after I workout. I use about 8 packets of Splenda in the large coffee and I was just wondering if that will delay my fat loss. Thanks!:pissed:

I second the stevia - just don't overdo that either, cause too much makes whatever you are using it for taste kinda bitter. I switched to stevia about a year ago, because even the artificial sweeteners affected my blood sugars. It took awhile to get used to, and to learn how much to put in. The liquids are better than the powders, imo, for drinks. However, Walmart sells the powder in packets, which is handy.

Hey guys I am on a cutting diet but I am also a college student and finals are coming up so that means I need to stay awake! Well after I work out, like most people, I tire but I need to stay alert so I usually have a coffee about an hour and half after I workout. I use about 8 packets of Splenda in the large coffee and I was just wondering if that will delay my fat loss. Thanks!:pissed:

That will not delay your fat loss at all

That will not delay your fat loss at all

^This. So long as you don't have issues with getting food cravings from artificial sweeteners, you don't need to sweat the splenda packets. It is a very small detail in the grand scheme of things for losing weight.

Definitely switch to stevia. You can get it in a liquid form with a dropper or the packets. Liquid is cheaper.

Back