• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Some Pics of Novices Me and Z helped :)

OMEGAx

Results by Design
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Women Start:
2vuilut.jpg

7 weeks Later:
219vqkn.jpg
2v1xh5e.jpg

:eek2:

more pics :dance2:

21md7vd.jpg
j959u8.jpg
2v7ut1y.jpg

Bicep work was 2 exercises only and always last body part of day

1 Barbell curls
2 Reverse Barbell curls

Male Start:
s5jxa0.jpg

Later:
2w6ud54.jpg

Kid Start:
288pdoz.jpg
ei16aw.jpg

Kid 3 months Later :
ekrcaq.jpg
4rvnyg.jpg
dy29ox.jpg

47 yold Start:
2ujo0v7.jpg

Now:
sl5jid.jpg

Ps I don't believe in too much mass, I opt for more quality with clients, so please dont expect Mass Monsters!

Will post 3 physiques

plus I have 2 more working on right now in my dungeon

Last edited:
the 2 in the dungeon is 1 kid again

and one Pro :)

How old is the "kid"?

They are all looking pretty jacked bro. z is the shit.

The woman cut up very nice- Thanks for sharing bro

"Kid" one is amazing!

thats kool, but where are the pics of Repo, Latsky and Ordawg1....... i'm just joking. nice pics though, ive seen a few on sum other forums like the little black guy was an avatar on a forum.

IML Gear Cream!
My pics in my avatar lol I don't look like that kid yet lol I was bilked up for te start of the IM challenge I'll keep updating weekly to show my progress I'm on z Sus right now and will be using a nice cocktail of z juices soon.

thanks guys!1:kissu:

The after pics of the girl looks like you downloaded jamie eason pics off of google.

The after pics on the 1st guy now has a case of gyno. I hope you didn't set up his cycle.

The kid is from elite fitness and I've never heard him talk about Z.

And the last guy looks exactly the same from before and after. The only difference is the after pic wasn't desaturated and dimmed in photoshop to hide detail.

haha thats cool Sir, opinion is opinion

The after pics of the girl looks like you downloaded jamie eason pics off of google.

The after pics on the 1st guy now has a case of gyno. I hope you didn't set up his cycle.

And the last guy looks exactly the same from before and after. The only difference is the after pic wasn't desaturated and dimmed in photoshop to hide detail.

Didn you just get banned everyone say hello to the mega troll getbig elitebody. He is such a joke he tried to use a real bodybuilders pictures as him bwahaha! I guarantee he yells me to get my weight up and get my money up because he has a Benz. I think everyone would be smart to just pretend this kid isn't even there.

The kid pic is all over the net. questionable at best....

Possibly an eason pic.

Not bashing, but ask around. I'm the first to call photoshop and recycled pics

Sent from my samsung moment android via tapatalk

nope they are all real :)

I trained the eason like chick in person she was my GF! lolololo

The Kid Lived in my town, I trained him in person too! olloollo

nope they are all real :)

I trained the eason like chick in person she was my GF! lolololo

The Kid Lived in my town, I trained him in person too! olloollo

Looks great OMEGA - maybe you have more pics ? Your GF looks smokin hot . Thanks Again:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
thanks I have more :)

just need the free time to pull them off old pc

I don't want to be negative. I'm just calling out what I see right in front of my face. You cannot deny that the second guy has developed Gyno. Why would you set up his cycle then post the before and after pics with a case of gyno? Why brag about that? The guy can't even take his shirt off in public anymore.

the after pic of the kid (the one on the left) i know i've seen on the net somewhere before. on a banner or something. not saying it means anything. just saying. still looks good. when you start off lean like that, any muscle added always looks very good. as far as the guy with gyno, it appears he had it before the cycle. the cycle is not going to get rid of it and the after pic does show a great improvement in mass and definition. the woman looks good as well. she got got a bit more ripped and enough muscle to look good but not enough to lose femininity.

Yes you did see it in an Ad :)

thats because I am the author of that training ideology:daydream:

Yes you did see it in an Ad :)

thats because I am the author of that training ideology:daydream:

lol like i said, i knew i saw that pic somewhere. i figured it had something to do with this forum or the people on it because i come here first whenever i get on my computer and then go from there. keep up the good work bro

Back