• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

first cycle H-DROL

readysetgrow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok so i am running my first cycle of h-drol (Competitive labs) i know its not a steriod but it seemed like the right forum to post ..anyway i an almost done my first bottle and i am supose to run 2 bottles (6week cycle) well i ordered my second bottle a week ago and they said i wont get it for another week or week and a half...so i want to know if i can stop taking it for a week and a half and then start back up to run my second bottle will there be any effects on this? should i just run the one bottle or should i run the other one when it come in also? i am taking a liver protector and i have a pct in order also...thanks for the advice guys...

First Hdrol is a steroid, doesn't convert to anything.

Second after 4 weeks of hdrol you'll experiece some sort of hpta suppression so is not a good idea wait a week before start your serm or run another bottle.

Run it for 4 weeks and then run your pct. Play it safe.

4 weeks will not give you great gains but this is the price to pay for didn't pay much attention on details.
You must have everything in place before start any cycle (serm included).

Back