• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lipo 6

Whats everyones opinion on Lipo 6?? effective?

It used to be good when it had ephedrine in it. I tried the lipo-6X (the one with the time-released granules inside the CLA oil) and it was pretty effective. I cycled -

2 pills @ 2x-a-day for 2 weeks
up to
3 pills @ 2x-a-day for 4 weeks

It gave me a good sweat, but didn't kill my appetite like ECA does.

On a side not, the only thing that got to me was the ungodly "internal" smell of caffeine. If you haven't experienced it, you do not know what I am talking about. However, you constantly smell caffeine after taking it :wacko::thinking:

lipo 6x worked better than most otc for me. @djlance I don't recall the caffeine smell

lipo 6x worked better than most otc for me. @djlance I don't recall the caffeine smell

Yea it happened when I would take it on an empty stomach at 3 pills. I don't know how to explain it, but it was like I constantly had this pepper/caffeine smell running through my nose. Hell, I even thought it was being excreted out of my pores :thinking:

whats the deal with the lipodrene with ephedra that you can still buy...

I had an Ex use it many years back and it definitely helped her drop bodyfat, but I've heard that the fact that the ephedra in it is extracted from leaves means it's not legit or as effective(supposedly "real" ephedra comes from the stems?)

Beast
Go for Ephedrine HCL. Essentially alkaloids are less potent then HCL. I don't have my book in front of me, but the alkaloids aren't as potent. Lipodrene has everything, but the kitchen sink in it. Just make your own ECA stack and you can ration out the ingredients to your tolerance and liking.

Beast
Go for Ephedrine HCL. Essentially alkaloids are less potent then HCL. I don't have my book in front of me, but the alkaloids aren't as potent. Lipodrene has everything, but the kitchen sink in it. Just make your own ECA stack and you can ration out the ingredients to your tolerance and liking.

I just hate the fact that I can't buy it from within the US :jerkit:

What Ephedrine HCL? Just go to walgreens or CVS and get primatene or bronkaid.

Not where I live... I've seen it where I went to school(upstate) but they dont carry it around here

weird.... I've seen it in a few north east states recently as I moved/traveled. Maybe try online then?

|Z|

Back