• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you know what you are injecting when using an under ground lab? (Graphic Video)

IML Gear Cream!
This is inappropriate........I have not seen proof that EK gear is "shitty or underdosed". They have been a few complaints but generally their gear is considered g2g. Lets be civil, no need to start throwing around unsubstantiated accusations. Thats juvenile. :winkfinger:

You are mixing producers and suppliers.
WP has nothing to do with AP, BD or other products he is selling, he simply is supplier. Tons fo other webs that has nothing to do with WP are selling same brands.

We don't complain over Anapolone quality to EK? Anapolone is HG registered in Turkey and available to wholesalers there who supply pharmacies and EK buy there, same as WP and tons of other suppliers does.

EK gear can not be shitty or under dosed, however UG brands he is pushing can and probably are, but that is not EKs problem. He is simply buying UG from UG directly, pays off customs in Turkey to get them in and sends form there.

EK at least still offers various products including HG he buys in pharmacies in Turkey and that are 100% legit and registered at Turkey FDA. That is excellent quality.
Many suppliers that live in countries where you can buy legit HG products OTC, like Turkey, Thailnad, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Mexico...
stopped selling HG, because they simply have more profit with selling UGL
and they just don't care what quality they deliver to customers.
They are promoting as super quality UGL and super deal just because they buy them cheapest.

There is no quality UGL brand because if they want to attract dealers, they must come out with as low prices are possible, and to offer low price UGL production expenses must be cut to minimum.

I am only online licensed pharmacy shop that sale all human and gmp made products and brands!

I am only online licensed pharmacy shop that sale all human and gmp made products and brands!

I was always curious, what country's agency are you licensed by?

Dear Himik,
you think i am so stupid to post my company personal info to open forum,site,etc..
its only for government if they will come and ask. they will got it all info.

best-regards

wp

Dear Himik,
you think i am so stupid to post my company personal info to open forum,site,etc..

best-regards

wp

I wasn't asking for the info, i was asking what agency you were licensed by, not the pic of the license or the number. Chill out.

come on mate no need to be Einsten to see that this vid is completely fake and on the other side u have a full registered company like AP who can provide the required information about all licenses like FDA THAI drug legislation.

grozny is from down

For a while i thought WP=grozny

However, HI=Fonz, I'm sure of it.

Prince= Ross Perot

Roid= Bill O'Reilly

Dear ROID, sorry i dont have anything to do with member grozny!
But i see he know what he is talking. We can be happy to have members like grozny here.

best-regards

wp

grozny is from down

For a while i thought WP=grozny

However, HI=Fonz, I'm sure of it.

Prince= Ross Perot

Roid= Bill O'Reilly

WP=Grozny :finger: pretty incompatible version but Roid= Bill O'Reilly :boobs: sounds good

Dear ROID, sorry i dont have anything to do with member grozny!
But i see he know what he is talking. We can be happy to have members like grozny here.

best-regards

wp

I'm just being silly.

This thread is a dead horse.

I wasn't asking for the info, i was asking what agency you were licensed by, not the pic of the license or the number. Chill out.

WP, answer? Let this guy know so he can believe.

The puss and blood in those abscess pictures makes me wanna vomit...

this article and video tell you a lot what is safe for inject and what not. we all have 1 life.

I smell something

YouTube Video

Underground labs are commonly used by guys/gals who administer steroids. UGL???s are usually inexpensive and there are plenty to choose from. However there are many inherent risks when using UGL???s. These labs do not have to follow any Good Manufacturing Practices and many times are totally unregulated. Pain, swelling and redness at an injection site may be signs of improperly assembled medicines. If sterile practices are not followed you may also end up with an infection leading to an abscess. Additionally you may be injecting the wrong dose or a completely different medicine altogether. When you examine a product it should not contain any sediment or turbidity. Steroids made in an UGL may also contain harmful contaminants like heavy metals such as lead, tin, mercury, and/or arsenic.

Usually heavy metals are common in chemical-manufacturing operations, but are normally removed through very careful product assembly and purification steps. They are sometimes found in UGL products because the raw materials used to make some of these steroids was simply made ???cheaply???, without the expense needed to hit true drug-grade purity.

In many Countries its legal to manufacture steroids therefore there should be no reason that a company would conceal how the medicines are made. In the United States we have many manufacturers who have production videos and pictures showing how medicines are assembled in sterile conditions. Watson and Eli Lilly freely let us view their manufacturing processes. We get to see with our own eyes the sterile conditions.

attachment.php

Why do so many UGL???s conceal how their products are made? I don???t need an address or any private sensitive information about these labs but why not snap a picture of the equipment and let us see how the products we inject are being assembled? The reason is obvious. Many UGL???s are in such poor condition that they don???t want us to see them. They sometimes throw together the medicines in dark garages, small dirty apartments or other non-sterile clandestine locations.

31455d1304287098-do-you-know-what-you-injecting-when-using-under-ground-lab-graphic-video-steroids-laboratory.jpg

Some UGL???s go to great lengths to make their packaging look professional so just looking at the product is not enough to determine purity however there are some tell tail signs to look out for.

The first thing I look for is the crimp ring on the stopper. If it was done in a factory it usually will be very uniform however if it has been crimped by hand you know it was likely done outside a factory where zero sterile practices are regulated. For all you know, the person making your batch may have just used the bathroom and not washed their hands or even if they have followed sterile practices they likely have no way of testing the purity of the raw materials. It???s unlikely they have a mass spectrometer lying around to determine powder purity. Therefore, even the best home labs may be making contaminated products.

The next thing I look for is turbidity in the solution. If there is any detectable sediment or cloudiness the product was likely not filtered properly or it was improperly suspended. Look for moisture and crystals in the solution as well. There should be none in oil based products.

Finally, I inspect the packaging. If labels are put on crooked or words are misspelled this shows a level of carelessness. How can you trust a lab that does not know how to spell or apply a label correctly? Bad packaging practices many times equals bad product.

Good manufacturing practice
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Good manufacturing practice" or "GMP" is part of a quality system covering the manufacture and testing of pharmaceutical dosage forms or drugs and active pharmaceutical ingredients, diagnostics, foods, pharmaceutical products, and medical devices. GMPs are guidelines that outline the aspects of production and testing that can impact the quality of a product. Many countries have legislated that pharmaceutical and medical device companies must follow GMP procedures, and have created their own GMP guidelines that correspond with their legislation, basic concepts of all these guidelines remains more or less similar that is ultimate goal to produce a good quality medicine or medical devices or active pharmaceutical products.

Although there are a number of them, all guidelines follow a few basic principles.
  • Manufacturing processes are clearly defined and controlled. All critical processes are validated to ensure consistency and compliance with specifications.
  • Manufacturing processes are controlled, and any changes to the process are evaluated. Changes that have an impact on the quality of the drug are validated as necessary.
  • Instructions and procedures are written in clear and unambiguous language. (Good Documentation Practices)
  • Operators are trained to carry out and document procedures.
  • Records are made, manually or by instruments, during manufacture that demonstrate that all the steps required by the defined procedures and instructions were in fact taken and that the quantity and quality of the drug was as expected. Deviations are investigated and documented.
  • Records of manufacture (including distribution) that enable the complete history of a batch to be traced are retained in a comprehensible and accessible form.
  • The distribution of the drugs minimizes any risk to their quality.
  • A system is available for recalling any batch of drug from sale or supply.
  • Complaints about marketed drugs are examined, the causes of quality defects are investigated, and appropriate measures are taken with respect to the defective drugs and to prevent recurrence.
GMP guidelines are not prescriptive instructions on how to manufacture products. They are a series of general principles that must be observed during manufacturing. When a company is setting up its quality program and manufacturing process, there may be many ways it can fulfill GMP requirements. It is the company's responsibility to determine the most effective and efficient quality process.
For more info click here;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_manufacturing_practice

The bottom line is we all need to look out for our own health. Injecting random products from unknown labs is dangerous and has many inherent risks. If a products price is too good to be true, pause before you buy. You usually get what you pay for. Overhead in a regulated facility costs money. Overhead in a Chinese hut with a dirt floor costs next to nothing???

~heavyiron

This article is so good that all newbies need to read!

This article is so good that all newbies need to read!

Even though your a sponsor, bumping up an old thread that Heavy Started when he was helping you, and you continue to try and use his name to your gain, your not fooling anyone. I believe you deserve an infraction. But im not going to be the ass that does it.

All sponsors should be respected, but the way you go about your business its starting to get really freaking tiring.

Im not saying another word on this subject or disgrace of this video.

what is wrong with that article..its great so where is problem.?

why then heavy post it if its not good?

Dear Himik,

best-regards

wp

^And I'm a Vagina Doctor. :jerkit:

Oldschool hit the nail in your head. I personally think your a greedy fuck. You talk about having the only HG gear, but instead of getting it to the public to use your "safe HG Gear", you charge quadruple what you should.

Back