• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let's All Suck The Collective Cock of John Paul II

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
John Paul II: What Is Beatification?

Beatification is a step in the canonization process, and with it the Catholic Church recognizes a dead person's entrance into Heaven. The Catholic Church also designates a person who has been beautified as having the capacity to intercede on behalf of individuals who pray in his or her name, called intercession of saints.

Generally, the church must verify that a miracle has been performed because of the person's intercession, reported NPR . During John Paul's 26-year papacy, more than 1,000 people were declared "blessed." A second miracle is required for a person to be declared a saint.

I find it more and more funny with each passing day that I was forced into Catholicism, Sunday School, CCD, confirmation, and all this fucking bullshit from birth... If I wasn't "strong-willed," as DOMS put it, and able to think for myself, half of my salary would be going to a figment of stupid people's imaginations.

Jesus Christ on a bike. Get laid already. Your channeling the dark-side of the force in your titles way too much.

Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Over the last four months, I've been a dirty whore.

I just like the news. This shit is funny to me.

Over the last four months, I've been a dirty whore.

I just like the news. This shit is funny to me.

Sharing is caring - where's the pic posts in Anything Goes? Your holding out on us, you dirty whore, you.

No fatties or butterface's allowed.

Back