• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OTC diuretic to keep down bloat?

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Ill be running my first cycle this summer. Test c 500mg per week for 12 weeks with dbol as a kicker weeks 1-4 25mg per day. I have plenty of arimidex on hand, but I was wondering, can I just use an over the counter supplement like Xpel instead of the adex to hold a more Full look? Xpel is supposed to reduce water weight fairly well. I know people that say they used this in place of an AI to reduce water weight while on cycle and it worked pretty good for them. I dont want to keep off ALL the water weight just enough to keep away moon face from the dbol and the test. What do you guys think? Should I try Xpel? Also on a side note If I used Xpel and I was starting to see signs of gyno I would switch to the Adex and then eventually nolva if that didnt work. Heres a link so you can see what Xpel is. This might be a stupid question but I thought I would throw it out there. Looking for responses from anyone with AAS experience, but especially the very experienced guys. thanks.

MHP Xpel at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for Xpel

Last edited:
So of topic but you ordered 4 or 5 vials of test c but you are cycling with test e:hmmm:

sorry bro i changed that for ya. Theyre basically the same though. Lets just say a long ester test because I may ending up using some of both

I'd use the AI regardless. You don't want to have to react to gyno. Fight it from day one.

As for the water, if I feel like I'm getting bloated I take oxyelite pro and it shreds me up pretty quickly when I'm on cycle. Once I feel like I'm at a water retention point that I'm happy with, I discontinue use of the oxyelite. This works pretty well for me.

I'd use the AI regardless. You don't want to have to react to gyno. Fight it from day one.

As for the water, if I feel like I'm getting bloated I take oxyelite pro and it shreds me up pretty quickly when I'm on cycle. Once I feel like I'm at a water retention point that I'm happy with, I discontinue use of the oxyelite. This works pretty well for me.
alright thanks colorado. You think .5mg every third day is a good start? or .25mg eod?

I've never used ADex before. Only aromosin. Your body will tell you. If you start getting bloated, up your dose. You shouldn't get much bloat, if any, if your AI dose is correct.

If you are bulking a little water is a good thing. It helps you push more weight and lubes up the joints. Diuretics can also cause excessive dehydration which can lead to many serious medical conditions. Run your AI, but stay away from diuretics.

Adex is best at .5mg E3D for me, but you'll have to find your own sweet spot. Personally, I prefer Aromasin...

thanks guys. the help is greatly appreciated. I will just run the AI

Back