Help with controlling my appetite.

Rep Points

Help with controlling my appetite.

I have been having trouble controlling my appetite for losing weight.
    I currently have been eating one to two bowls of brown sugar oatmeal for breakfrest, for a snack usually a low fat yogurt and an apple or orange, for lunch a grilled chicken breast or a lean small piece of steak and a salad with fat free italian dressing, after my workout I drink 1 cup or whey protien and later ill have some carrots and light ranch dressing for a snack, and for dinner ive been having two chicken breast and some steamed vegetables. I lift weights for an hour a day and then run for 30 mins. I am 5'7 172 Lbs and i have lost 8 pounds in three weeks or so and i am having trouble losing now along with controlling my appetite. I need some help badly

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by phipp26 View Post
    I have been having trouble controlling my appetite for losing weight.
    I currently have been eating one to two bowls of brown sugar oatmeal for breakfrest, for a snack usually a low fat yogurt and an apple or orange, for lunch a grilled chicken breast or a lean small piece of steak and a salad with fat free italian dressing, after my workout I drink 1 cup or whey protien and later ill have some carrots and light ranch dressing for a snack, and for dinner ive been having two chicken breast and some steamed vegetables. I lift weights for an hour a day and then run for 30 mins. I am 5'7 172 Lbs and i have lost 8 pounds in three weeks or so and i am having trouble losing now along with controlling my appetite. I need some help badly

I'd say that you need to add more to your breakfast, have some egg whites or a protein shake, not SO much oatmeal (make sure you measure it out to start with, I'd have up to a cup of oatmeal to start with and you'll start to know how to play with the macros to appease your body). Check out probodybuilding.com and you can get some ideas about diet plans for beginners. I'd add some more protein and lots more veggies for fiber, that will help to keep your appetite at bay

Rep Points

Cut the carbs down! works for me. The brown sugar oatmeal, read the package Sugar! Low fat yogurt = higher carbs, carrots higher carbs that say celery.

If you eat oameal eat real oatmeal not the instant stuff. cut down on sugar.
    Sugar makes you hungry!

Try lean meats like turkey chicken or fish. beef is higher in calories.

When trying to lose fat calories count

Eat lots of Spinach and romaine salads lots of bulk, low calories

Fruits strawberries (berries in general) are lower in sugar than oranges and apples

Look into ketogenic diets like Lyle Mcdonalds UD2 or similar
    Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Avoid sugar - it turns on appetite. Eat a heavy protein serving for your first meal of the day - for all meals actually but especially for that first one.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

try EC, it works a treat - it's a struggle to eat rather than the other way around.