• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super-DMZ Rx Review

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I get a lot of emails with feedback reviews, I thought I would post this one:

(unedited)

I purchased the super dmz rx deal with 3 bottles 4 weeks ago. I thought i would give some feedback so far. First week i did 1 pill a day 2nd week i did 2 pills a day 3rd week i did 3 pills a day and this week the 4th week im doing 3 pills a day. Ive gained 23 pounds of lean muscle mass so far. Well bulked muscle with no bloat problems. Im a experienced AAS user but only been taking these to see what these only do. Dbol is crap compared to this. Anadrol i did once before and it has more of a bloat effect than anything. Its worthless. I would compare this product to the original Methyl-1-Alpha from legal gear that was banned. Not the reproductions. This is a very good product 10 out of 10. You should change the names on the lable and put orange peel 400mg or something lol. Once FDA finds out what your selling, this stuff will be banned. I want to keep coming back and buying more lol. I am taking Liv.52 and ill be taking super dmz for 8 weeks then using clomid because my balls already are missing in action lol. Thanks alot for a great product
-Ryan
Super-DMZ Rx will be back in stock by this Friday!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/superdrol-dmz.php

Thank you for the amazing review. We are glad to hear you like our products :)

As one of the original product testers for this, i must say i enjoyed it immensely. Its only a matter of time before this and other otc hormones slowly dissapear and become a thing of the past. Its a great spring/summer recomp or cutting agent. Stay within dosing guidelines and sides shold be non existent or minimal.

Methadrol extreme was better suited for fall/winter bulkng. Good to use with or without injectable AAS btw, to kickstart or finish up a cycle.

another unsolicited review I received today, this one is on Metha-drol Extreme:

Hello IML. I have a question about Metha-Drol Extreme. I'm 38 y.o. and been into ProHoomones for 6 years. So I'm not really a newbie, but I'm almost through my 2nd bottle of this stuff at 2-3 a day and my temper is out of control. This is by far the best stuff available as I'm. 201 pounds from 176 in march. I'm stronger than I've ever been but nobody can stand to be around me. What is my next step in your product line to regain my rationality but keep my gains. Thank you for your time and EXCELLENT products.
-Zack

Metha-drol Extreme

Thinking of getting a bottle of the DMZ to run later this summer/fall. Looks good.

OTC gears . . ya'll lucky to have them :thumb:

About super dmz ex

I really want to run a cycle of super dmz but the whole stack is really too much pills to take. I am thinking going to run the super dmz in a pulse cycle for 8 weeks but can any one tell me what should I stak with for anti estrogen and pct insted of 6 bottle what are re important one I should get.

I def wouldn't say that d-bol and anadrol are worthless. I get awesome gains off both of those compounds.

That being said Super DMZ is def more potent mg per mg and will blow you the fuck up with lean mass.:winkfinger:

I really want to run a cycle of super dmz but the whole stack is really too much pills to take. I am thinking going to run the super dmz in a pulse cycle for 8 weeks but can any one tell me what should I stak with for anti estrogen and pct insted of 6 bottle what are re important one I should get.
super dmz cycle support and clomid. My friend is running the same setup super dmz 2 caps a day for 4 weeks hes been takin cycle support everyday with it and is running clomid for pct and he has made serious gains in streinght and size with almost no water weight and NO sides. im kicking of my cycle with with dmz just buy it u wont be dispointed

super dmz cycle support and clomid. My friend is running the same setup super dmz 2 caps a day for 4 weeks hes been takin cycle support everyday with it and is running clomid for pct and he has made serious gains in streinght and size with almost no water weight and NO sides. im kicking of my cycle with with dmz just buy it u wont be dispointed

I just relized that if I get my naps order that I'll be kicking off a tren/test cycle with DMZ and ending with halo.
Lol god help me :ohyeah:

I just relized that if I get my naps order that I'll be kicking off a tren/test cycle with DMZ and ending with halo.
Lol god help me :ohyeah:
Nice! I ran Super DMZ at 20 mgs a day and put on 16 pounds all together and leaned up in the process. An AI isn't really need while on but post I would recommend it and a SERM. If in a pulse you can probably get away with a really good OTC PCT but I don't know.

This stuff if bad ass. I have a log on here somewhere for it with pics.

I def wouldn't say that d-bol and anadrol are worthless. I get awesome gains off both of those compounds.

That being said Super DMZ is def more potent mg per mg and will blow you the fuck up with lean mass.:winkfinger:
I really want to know what D-bol is like compared to SuperDMZ, I get mad lethargy off of DMZ so if it not lethargy causing, I will definitely try it.

Back