• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eating A Dozen Eggs Per Day

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started my job today.

I had 5 hard boiled eggs for breakfast with a banana and an orange for breakfast.

I had 3 more and Skippy PB with saltines for lunch.

This was just on a whim in the morning but I think it's what I'm doing to do from now.

Haha.

- 6 eggs, banana, orange for breakfast.
- 6 eggs, frozen vegetable/potato medley.
- Chipotle burrito bol.

I have a feeling this will be a very good diet for me. With a protein shake added to it on workout days and likely a healthy snack at night, I really think I could make some good gains like this. And it's cheap as hell.

936 calories from eggs, 1200 from chipotle, 400 for vegetable/potato medley, 200 for fruit, 500 for protein shake.

Nice amount of cals.

Thoughts?

Day 2.

Got taken out to lunch and had a salad with blackened chicken which was delicious and healthy, so I didn't eat my lunch. But today I ate 6 hard boiled eggs on my way to work with a banana and an orange a short while later. And because they're going to go bad if I don't eat them, I'm planning on eating the other six tonight for dinner which would make a bakers dozen on the day and 21 in the last two days.

I know dietary cholesterol doesn't have anything to do with blood cholesterol but is this okay?

I feel like my diet is going to be incredible now that there is structure in my life.

It's only been two days.

It's very possible that you'll get tired of the eggs pretty soon, this is even if you really enjoy the eggs.

Good luck nonetheless

I put them in my mouth (thats what she said), chew them (thats what she said), and swallow them (thats what she said) with water.

I don't have time to eat for pleasure at work.

Rob Faigan's Book Natural Hormonal Enhancement states of a case that a man ate dozens of eggs a day for 25 years and no problems with Cholesterol

I like eggs but I get horrible smelling gas!

dont be scared of eggs. I have 4-6 poached eggs for breakfast, and 2 whole eggs with 4 egg whites blended with whey as a preWO meal . . and Im dieting ;)

I am sick to fkg death of poached eggs, even with blessed tobasco. Best way is to drink them down.

When I initially dropped a lot of weight when I was a teenager, I ate about 12 egg whites/5 yolks for breakfast before school. I then ate maybe four or five more egg whites after school with a few yolks.

I would've killed for a poached egg lol. For whatever reason, I never thought of preparing them differently.

From my experience, I'd suggest sticking with the hard boiled eggs at work and then preparing a completely different style at home. Another option is to make egg salad. I generally dislike mayo but I like it in the egg salad. It's easy to prepare a bowl of it and then just weigh and take as much as you need.

You may not experience the same thing, but I was basically gagging/dry heaving before putting them in my mouth after a month or two of eating . Couldnt look at the damned things for at least a year.

I used to eat 2 whole eggs and 6 egg whites (hardboiled), every morning for breakfast back in college. It worked for several months, but after that period I couldn't stand eggs for a while, be careful.

I've been eating a much more pleasant breakfast recently: Greek yogurt with almonds and a bit of sugar.

I eat about a dozen eggs a day (scrambled, hard boiled, poached) probably 6 days a week. I have found that Tabasco on boiled eggs makes them easier for me to eat, maybe give it a try.

IML Gear Cream!
werd, seasoning is your friend. Think of Cool-Handed Luke!

werd, seasoning is your friend. Think of Cool-Handed Luke!

Hell yes Captn'

Tabasco makes everything better, eggs, tuna, chicken and rice.

And I love the Cool-Hand Luke reference, Steve McQueen was a bad ass.

I eat about 12 eggs a day to when I'm at work. Amazingly I'm still not sick of them yet.

Eggs are good stuff.

I eat them raw over rice too :p

but that's only in a mass gain... which I doubt I will be doing for sometime now as I've been screwed in my dieting the past couple months with my wedding coming up... for now... going with the boiled/ scrambled ...

Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques1,2,3
Pieter Evenepoel, Benny Geypens, Anja Luypaerts, Martin Hiele, Yvo Ghoos4, and Paul Rutgeerts

1 Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Gastrointestinal Research Centre, University Hospital Leuven, B-3000 Leuven, Belgium

Next Section
Abstract

Egg proteins contribute substantially to the daily nitrogen allowances in Western countries and are generally considered to be highly digestible. However, information is lacking on the true ileal digestibility of either raw or cooked egg protein. The recent availability of stable isotope–labeled egg protein allowed determination of the true ileal digestibility of egg protein by means of noninvasive tracer techniques. Five ileostomy patients were studied, once after ingestion of a test meal consisting of 25 g of cooked 13C- and 15N-labeled egg protein, and once after ingestion of the same test meal in raw form. Ileal effluents and breath samples were collected at regular intervals after consumption of the test meal and analyzed for 15N- and 13C-content, respectively. The true ileal digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein amounted to 90.9 ± 0.8 and 51.3 ± 9.8%, respectively. A significant negative correlation (r = −0.92, P < 0.001) was found between the 13C-recovery in breath and the recovery of exogenous N in the ileal effluents. In summary, using the 15N-dilution technique we demonstrated that the assimilation of cooked egg protein is efficient, albeit incomplete, and that the true ileal digestibility of egg protein is significantly enhanced by heat-pretreatment. A simple 13C-breath test technique furthermore proved to be a suitable alternative for the evaluation of the true ileal digestibility of egg protein.

http://www.fitflex.com/protein-raw-vs-cooked.html

When I started prep for my first show in 2000, I thought hard-boiled eggs were the answer to easy & readily available food to carry to work. After 2 days of them, couldnt' look at them anymore. I've stuck w/ scrambled eggs / omelettes since. It might require I reheat eggs at work, but it works fine. Just can't handle lots & repeated consumption of hard-boiled eggs.

^^^^ great comments from an actual American! :lol:

Hell yes Captn'

Tabasco makes everything better, eggs, tuna, chicken and rice.

And I love the Cool-Hand Luke reference, Steve McQueen was a bad ass.
I too love eggs and hot sauce, but to digress, Cool Hand Luke was Paul Newman not Steve McQueen.

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to deal with all those hard boiled eggs. I do eat a lot of egg whites though while I'm cutting because they have so much volume. I'm NEVER hungry after a huge plate of egg whites and that's why it helps me so much while cutting. I might go through 36 egg whites a day.

Rob Faigan's Book Natural Hormonal Enhancement states of a case that a man ate dozens of eggs a day for 25 years and no problems with Cholesterol

I like eggs but I get horrible smelling gas!

That's some gifted genetics...with nearly 200mgs of cholesterol per large egg, I wouldn't take the chance.

too much cholestorol, go to egg whites
Care to back this up with some research?

That's some gifted genetics...with nearly 200mgs of cholesterol per large egg, I wouldn't take the chance.
You appear to be misinformed as to the contribution dietary cholesterol makes to your blood lipids.

My cholesterol was high enough to medicate when I was 33 years old. I brought it DOWN on the Atkins diet, eating butter, eggs and red meat daily. It had been too high on my former low-fat, "whole-grains with everything" diet. It was then I realized I had much to learn about diet.

Back