• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

z oils and tabs

thanks man yea my nuts hurt real bad yesterday all most had to go home from work.and i can tell you know your stuff or a mind reader i do have prostate problems which is from a problem to pain pills in the past i do not have a decrease in urine force or pain with ejaculation just have to pee all the time and like 4 or 5 times at night and this sounds gross but i dripple when done peeing like a lot i have had my prostate check and all is good the dr says 3 diffrent ones.and yea i think i might have to order me some hcg i have clomid for pct along with lots of otc stuff all so.i think it was really cool of you to be looking out for me thanks.

Sorry for the late response here, but next cycle I would order some proscar. Any online pharm should have it. Great stuff. It will decrease the size of your prostate during cycle making you more comfortable. You may have seen it on sponsors sites and not known what it was or what it was for. You will get better sleep by not having to pee all of the time. PM me if you do get any of those symptoms I stated. It is easy to get a prostate infection when it enlarges. Easy to treat. Left untreated it wont get better.

If you have any questions I will be happy to help. I have 10 years in the medical field. Currently a med officer in the army. So if I don't have the answer many of my friends in other specialties will have it. I like this site people seem to look out for each other. Take care

Chino I felt like i was watching you open christmas presents!!!lol and your face when you saw there was something still in the box!!!!!!!!!!! Love the vid man. good luck with your cycle!!

Chino looks like lil guy at Christmas !! Nice job bro

IML Gear Cream!
i think i like the prop better than the sust, at least in my case.

how long before you really begin feeling the prop... im finishing week 2 and and i think i felt it more on week 1... oddly....

i have someone in the forums saying that i should take aromasin at a low dose throughout just because i was looking for a more definite way to stay lean and dry. i used it for a week at a very low dose 6.25mg ed. maybe it affected me. the first week i started the prop i was feeling great and pumped and like something is about to happen... than about 4 shots in i started the aromasin and i lost the feeling. dont know if thats possible with aromasin. anyway i stopped the aromasin today seeing how i shouldnt even be using it at such a low dose (TEST PROP (350/week) . i think i will be bumping up to 125/eod after just trying to figure out if i have enough gear.
so when do you really notice gains from Z prop?
oh and i should add. i ordered z-line international to canada. product arrived on time (as advertised. customer service has been consistent. i have no complaints with Z.
i also oredered z line tbol. i was going to start that on the last 6 weeks. can anyone please tell me if 50mg/ed for 6 weeks is a good dose. should i ramp up like 30-40-50?
or should i take 60mg/day
this is my second cycle.
thank you. and i say uncle Z is safe for canada orders.
thanks for your help guys

I'll give you a list of oils - but I will have to tell you - every single one has been awesome - smooth like butter - and wouldn't be able to tell you which one is best? :)

International Z test cypionate - Domestic Z test cypionate - Euro-Pharmacies test cypionate.

International Z test enanthate - Domestic Z test enanthate - Euro-Pharmacies test enanthate.

Euro-Pharmacies tren enanthate Pharma Grade.

International Z tren enanthate.

my last shot today and the first time with internationial az

I have been on Z domestic Sus at 750mg a week in 3 divided doses for 4 weeks. I have not gotten a single result from it. I have stacked with it Z-international anadrol 50 at 100mg a day. I have taken a cycle by a different company in the past and got amazing results. My calories are at 4000 to 5000 a day. I eat clean and workout 5 days a week like an animal.
I am an army medical officer so I have a solid foundation in the use of medications.

Z always gets great reviews from the forums and I felt so confident to buy from him. Now I am at a loss, not sure what to think. I have emailed him the problem in hopes that it was just a bad batch. I gave lot number so he could check. That was a week ago and no word yet.

I have been on Z domestic Sus at 750mg a week in 3 divided doses for 4 weeks. I have not gotten a single result from it. I have stacked with it Z-international anadrol 50 at 100mg a day. I have taken a cycle by a different company in the past and got amazing results. My calories are at 4000 to 5000 a day. I eat clean and workout 5 days a week like an animal.
I am an army medical officer so I have a solid foundation in the use of medications.

Z always gets great reviews from the forums and I felt so confident to buy from him. Now I am at a loss, not sure what to think. I have emailed him the problem in hopes that it was just a bad batch. I gave lot number so he could check. That was a week ago and no word yet.

Hmm.... I am sure they don't like this posted...........

Not at all- we like to hear feedback and solve any issues. Perhaps CPTBS can PM either myself or a board rep with this. I am also wondering what blood panels might look like ? Baseline etc.Please use the newguy/PM thread CPTBS and PM either board rep Omega . We cannot communicate unless we have details through PMs. All boards and sources deal with this and good to figure out what is going on. Z is doing tremedous amounts of work to get us back up and running at presnt and easy to overlook-Thanks

Also only 4 weeks on Sus isn't that long it takes 3-4 weeks to really notice anything because Sus is a blend. We inj it eod to take advantage of the prop but it's a very small amount of the entire compound. The longer esters obviously take longe to accumulate in the system so I would be very surprised if you arent on here next week talking about gains. But it is good for business to get feedback good or bad. Get you posts up then PM Z or Omega and I'm sure a solution will be thought up quickly, keep us posted bro

Deca concern

What's up Raza! 1st timer posting but, Been following most of the great advise some of you have given. My question is...I was taking test cyp for bout 3 months 600 (300 2Xwk) from Wastson...I just got my 1st batch from Z (deca 250 international/cyp 200 international) because I was on Cyp already for a persiod of time, how long should I wait to get the full blown effect from deca (500 per wk) just took my 2nd hit (every friday) how many pound can I expect to gain w/in 1month? Please advise

Back