• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

z oils and tabs

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok tell me which oil or tabs you like the best from zline zline domestic zline intonational or euro pharmacy? no outside source talk!!!! no bashing other source !!! no bashing z thats a no no!!!!

Right now I really like the z line Sus it's the smoothest Sus I've ever pinned!

I use the test E out of all lines of his year round.Right now I am running Euro --Cruise n blast !! But-I also like the sust- EQ-Deca and just about all. Zs line is all good- what can I say

ok tell me which oil or tabs you like the best from zline zline domestic zline intonational or euro pharmacy? no outside source talk!!!! no bashing other source !!! no bashing z thats a no no!!!!
how come your not a board rep yet?

I enjoyed his 20ml vial of Domestic Z-line EQ. Very smooth and effects were what I expected. It's the only Z product I've tried as of yet.

New to posting, but having been using for info source for a long time. I am also a medical officer if anyone has general health or lab questions.

I have started using Z domestic sus and anadrol. Been on a week. Will give detailed feed back after week 2. So far the sus was smooth. Great posts so far.

IML Gear Cream!
i am using his 20ml of test e and eq and loving them they look like water but thick and are stroungh i will get flamed for saying this but they kick in for me in one week.they are smooth and pain less.which i did do a kick start with superdrol and i did a frontload with z stuff .but the first week my balls are gone and hurt like hell i have put on 8 ilbs while dieting and doing cardio everyday.and have been ask by 4 diffrent people at my gym which see me everyday what i am on and i have acne on my fore head which i never ever get i am all most 34 years old.thats one week one z test e and eq thats potent shit right there.

New to posting, but having been using for info source for a long time. I am also a medical officer if anyone has general health or lab questions.

I have started using Z domestic sus and anadrol. Been on a week. Will give detailed feed back after week 2. So far the sus was smooth. Great posts so far.

Look forward to your reports and your lab credentials will be of great value here-welcome bro:winkfinger:

i am using his 20ml of test e and eq and loving them they look like water but thick and are stroungh i will get flamed for saying this but they kick in for me in one week.they are smooth and pain less.which i did do a kick start with superdrol and i did a frontload with z stuff .but the first week my balls are gone and hurt like hell i have put on 8 ilbs while dieting and doing cardio everyday.and have been ask by 4 diffrent people at my gym which see me everyday what i am on and i have acne on my fore head which i never ever get i am all most 34 years old.thats one week one z test e and eq thats potent shit right there.

Enjoy the ride Ben:winkfinger:

i am enjoying the ride all ready just did not think i would feel and be (on) all ready 12 days in but i did do 1000mg the first week of test e and eq.but now that my frontload week is done i will go back to 5oomg a week.but on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 biging the best i am at 11 with what i got from z.and i got no free shit or any thing i am just a regular guy that got lucky which i did put in a lot of work resarching but still got lucky and took a chance with z and i struck pay dirt.i just wish nothing with him would change but as we all know he is making chaneges and we have not yet seen wheter the changes will be for the good or bad but it is hard to believe it could get any better so we will see because as soon as i can or as soon as he starts taking orders again i will be first in line you can bank on that.

i think i like the prop better than the sust, at least in my case.

You may want to get a hold of some HCG to help relieve the tightness in your testicles. Your body shut down pretty quick and yes that does show the strength of the juice. The tightness and pain are normal, but I would highly recommend planning a detailed PCT.

Also, pay attention to your the force of your urine. Since you are so sensitive to the TEST you are at a risk for an enlarged prostate. You will know by a decrease in urine force and pain with ejaculation. If this happens let me know and I can give you some advice to fix this. Just looking out for brother.

Good luck on your gains

Tren e,test, e or c, its all good in my book

Just started. Im a week and half in on a test-p, test-E, eq and HCG ride. Seems to be working and no sides as I use an AI every other day because my joints would get achy and skin would get super tight from bloating. No acne at all and balls are shrinking a bit. I will start the HCG beginning week 3 to bring them back to a some what normal state. Very smooth inject but man o man am I sore for 2 days after the inject. Weather it be my quads or glutes. It really doesnt matter. I do heat the oil up first before I inject under hot water to make it slide out of the 23G 1 1/2" needle for the glutes and 25G 1" in the quads. Weight gain so far is minimal but I expect to feel it real good in the next couple of weeks. I cant speak for any of Z's PCT products as i have bought them, Nolvadex and Clomid, but dont need them for abou 12-14 more weeks. All of my gear is Z's and his customer service was awesome and took care of me with a little something extra for the delayed shipment. I will order my next round from him as well. Hope this helps any of the readers out.

You may want to get a hold of some HCG to help relieve the tightness in your testicles. Your body shut down pretty quick and yes that does show the strength of the juice. The tightness and pain are normal, but I would highly recommend planning a detailed PCT.

Also, pay attention to your the force of your urine. Since you are so sensitive to the TEST you are at a risk for an enlarged prostate. You will know by a decrease in urine force and pain with ejaculation. If this happens let me know and I can give you some advice to fix this. Just looking out for brother.

Good luck on your gains
thanks man yea my nuts hurt real bad yesterday all most had to go home from work.and i can tell you know your stuff or a mind reader i do have prostate problems which is from a problem to pain pills in the past i do not have a decrease in urine force or pain with ejaculation just have to pee all the time and like 4 or 5 times at night and this sounds gross but i dripple when done peeing like a lot i have had my prostate check and all is good the dr says 3 diffrent ones.and yea i think i might have to order me some hcg i have clomid for pct along with lots of otc stuff all so.i think it was really cool of you to be looking out for me thanks.

hey betterthisbod you may try the delts next pin i dont know why but when i do quads with 23g 1inch i can not walk or workout for like 3 days or more like nothing i have never seen.but with delts it is 100% painless and 100% sorless i mean you can punch me in the arm right after i pinn or the next day never one bit sore at all in the delts and super easey.but i can not do quads for what ever reasone.

I'm into a test e, tren and masteron cycle from Z. This is the first time I stacked these together and I'm loving it. Strength is through the roof and I've added some good mass. Proof is in the results!

I'll give you a list of oils - but I will have to tell you - every single one has been awesome - smooth like butter - and wouldn't be able to tell you which one is best? :)

International Z test cypionate - Domestic Z test cypionate - Euro-Pharmacies test cypionate.

International Z test enanthate - Domestic Z test enanthate - Euro-Pharmacies test enanthate.

Euro-Pharmacies tren enanthate Pharma Grade.

International Z tren enanthate.

my last shot today and the first time with internationial az

ok guys if you know anyone that try and happy please post this thread is for the non believer

hey betterthisbod you may try the delts next pin i dont know why but when i do quads with 23g 1inch i can not walk or workout for like 3 days or more like nothing i have never seen.but with delts it is 100% painless and 100% sorless i mean you can punch me in the arm right after i pinn or the next day never one bit sore at all in the delts and super easey.but i can not do quads for what ever reasone.

Thanks. I will give that spot a try on Saturday with a 1cc of test-P.

O yeah...My weight has gone up almost 9 pounds in 9 days. Not sure if I like that. My diet is super clean but calories are up to about 4200 per day. So something is working. My girl said my arms are looking nice. But I dont really want a gut. So I gotta figure out whats going on here.

Back