• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good stak for super hard gainer

phil19

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The title says it all. Im 19 and have been having trouble gaining muscle mass. Im just looking for a good weight gainer, post-workout, BCAA's and creatine. Im taking SMASH Fully Loaded by Axis Labs for a pre-workout. I have been thinking about looking into a T-booster but i dont know what brands are good and which ones to stay away from.

Test boosters are a waste of money in my opinion, that aside a good weight gainer I like is serious mass from ON, my post workout shakes consist of 60grams protein 5g creatine 5g glutamine, 3g taurine. I just use regular creatine mono hydrate as its cheap and does the job. BCAA's their is plenty to choose from.

No such thing as a "super hard gainer"... You are either not eating correctly or training hard enough, or both. You could supplement your food with a mass builder shake such as.. Mammouth 2500, Critical Mass, USN Anabolic Mass, ON Serious Mass, etc... Good luck.

check out your diet and trainning 1 or both are not where they should be.but at 19 you are in your prime years to make some great naturally gains.serious mass is a solid choice.try getting in 4,000 calories a day and I'm 100% your put on weight if your honestly adding up the calories.

Yup supplements aren't going to do much if you aren't already gaining, and most of them are kinda bullshit anyways. I would suggest bumping up your calories.

Stay away from test boosters.. might as well toss your money in a garbage chute. Not only do they not notably raise test levels in older men but they would be a complete waste for you at your age where you're test levels are at prime. They're expensive as hell too. Stick to a hearty, high calorie, high protein diet, supplement with protein if you have to, perhaps try some creatine monohydrate and drink lots of fluids and very importantly train with heavy compound lifts only if you want to gain mass. Don't waste your energy on isolation lifts. Also, be patient. Results don't come over night. Stick to doing the right things and good things will come your way.

Back