• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How long do you hold out before you jump on another cycle

Supervette101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats the longest you've held out after finishing a cycle and noticed strength falling off and had to run and start another cycle?

the general rule is time on equals time off, so if you are on for 12 weeks you wait at least 12 weeks before starting another cycle.

0 days :winkfinger:. Blast and cruise!

I call it Equal Evil Homey.
As much as you spent on and an additional week wouldn't hurt either.

Peace and Love

I know what the general rule is. My question was how many of you cant wait?

In theory we are running PCT to restore HPTA function therefore whenever blood test show normal values you are ready to rock. Still it would probably be wise to follow time on time off.

Usually around 12 weeks off for me. This time around I took a bit more time off because I was blasting pretty hard.

Usually around 12 weeks off for me. This time around I took a bit more time off because I was blasting pretty hard.

:hmmm:

You blasted but now your off? That doesn't make sense. Unless you mean you were blasting AND cruising for some time and finally decided to run a PCT. Please elaborate.

IML Gear Cream!
Been blasting since October. Different cycles. Can't take time off due to Muscle Dysmorphia - never satisfied, etc. Seriously, I'll take time off in the fall but blasting through different cycles until then. For the record - I do NOT recommend this to anyone. I'm simply answering the OP's question. I'm assuming my own risk and although blasting continuously, I'm still doing it as responsible as possible. That is, I'm not going over 750mg Test EW and I'm not doing orals non-stop. I've used 17a/a orals off and on but I've been blasting Test at the very least since October. Time on orals equals time off orals for me yet still blasting Test and other injectables regularly.

As mentioned, it's my risk, my health, etc and I would not recommend this to anyone. To each his own.

Finally someone gets the question! (big bird) My point was you cycle, make some nice gains strength and size and during the PCT and OCT your size drops some and your strength drops off a little and your to F**king vain and have to jump on another cycle! Like there isn't any vain mf's on here...... Thanks BB for being straight, and hope you don't screw anything up with what your doing.

Like there isn't any vain mf's on here...... .

I'm sure there are just not many really dumb ones. lol That stuff you're suggest'n reminds me of the Clark Kent theory. When you can transform within any 16 week period into Superman, sometimes one falls victim to want'n to spend more and more time as Superman as less and less time as Clark Kent. Thats where the problem starts. But that just me talk'n.

Peace and Love

Back