• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can I still eat oatmeal on low carbs???

twarrior

45 and Alive!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have recently acquired a new job and with the travel time. I'm gone from 5:15 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at night. I'm quite tired by the time I get home and finds little time to do any training except on the weekends and usually some situps/pushups first thing in the morning. Since my workouts are now down to about nothing, I've noticed an increase in waist fat (pants are tighter). Can I still eat my oatmeal in the morning while on a low carb diet???? what home workout things will burn carbs/fat???

Generally, you want to stay under 40 g of carbs per day if you're doing a bi-weekly carb up. 1/2 cup oats has 30 g - 5 grams of fibre...so you're okay to keep them as long as you watch the rest of the carbs in your day.

Make sure your fat intake per meal is high enough to compensate.

If you don't have time to get to the gym, get a set of dumbells and a swiss ball and you can do just about everything you need to at home.

Or, change your workouts to 2-3 full body workouts at the gym, 1 exercise, 1 set to complete fatigue for each body part, go quickly through a full body circuit and it should only take a half hour of your time.

Or, if you're only going on the weekends, do a lower body workout on saturday, and an upper body workout on sunday at the gym, and squeeze in a quick full body workout at home in the middle of the week :D

Thanks for the tips. That should help me out greatly.

Back