• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What happened to HB1?

dont know them and hgh express dusted i could not find anything as to why but i would asume maybe they did not pay there tabs.

domestic r much safe tho....lol

This is not good, I wanted to try HGHXpress...

IML Gear Cream!
Figures why some sources that carried scrioxx dont carry them anymore.

Guys Relax... HB1 is still gtg... beginning of the month ...prob got to busy and forgot to pay their fee here.. you guys want to have a good relationship with a sponsor but r so quick turn on them at any sign of trouble... they will be back soon if they aren't tired of dealing with the b.s. on here and go private to us who appreciate their products and services

Guys Relax... HB1 is still gtg... beginning of the month ...prob got to busy and forgot to pay their fee here.. you guys want to have a good relationship with a sponsor but r so quick turn on them at any sign of trouble... they will be back soon if they aren't tired of dealing with the b.s. on here and go private to us who appreciate their products and services

Lol relax man, we all were just wondering what happened because we like them. Nobody said anything negative :kissu:

They may have sent your money back to moneygram or WU so you may want to check if not you should still recieve your order. This is what I have heard from HB

Relax everyone. He just has to get the rent paid and we will be back up.

As everyone knows, the sciroxx list is suspended for the moment. If u have $ at mg, go get it.

And yes, domestic is still the safest route. It sucks but, this kinda shit happens. This is the reason people are always being told to watch what they say on public boards. Cops are watching and people do get busted.

the inter takes sooo long ... placed my order on the 23rd still waiting! this is why i loved the domestic came in under 9 days! just another reason why i hate cops and another reason i loved HB domestic. and the test e has kicked in nice brandon, on the 2nd bottle and loving the gains, 300mg every 3 days ... most days it feels like nothing is to heavy, i just keep adding and adding and adding and adding .. lol

Back