• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hypothetical problem with the post office

leei515

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Say someone buys something that may be frowned upon, obtains tracking numbers; and never recieves anything. No letter from customs. Nothing. He tracks this package, and it has been sitting at his local post office "being processed for delivery" for a week. Should he just write it off as a loss or go to the post office and ask if there is any mail for me?
Has anything like this happened to you?

That's a tough one. Really because if it's cleared customs, and you've recieved no letter then there should be no reason a person did'nt get it. Is it perhaps somethin that requires a signature ? Did you get an attempted delivery notice ? I'm no lawyer,but I'd call the P.O. and ask bout pick'n it up and go from there. You can always arrange to have someone else pick it upas an option as well.Customs is the trick,if it made it outta there quickly ( how long was it in customs?) then it would appear to be OK.

Peace and Love

My package came today. Its still an interesting deal, since it took them seven days to get it exaxtly 2.7 miles...

Yeah the post office can move like effing pond water at times.

I was getting paranoid about getting something from the post office... but then I figured out that all the people there are just a bunch of freakin' retards.

Good to hear you got your mail though! :thumb:

Back