• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why so moody?

Gfy55

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just started my PCT and I feel "blah" and I'm bothered by things I shouldn't be bothered by. I'm on Clomid, aromasin and Ghrp-6. Any ideas which one can be messing with me?

Clomid could, what your dose?

sounds like clomid. stock up on tissues and avoid re-runs of Bambi :coffee:

Lmfao! 100/100/75/50... I just started 2 days ago. I didn't know to split the clomid 50mg twice daily. I just took the whole dose (100mg) . Hopefully twice daily will work better.

you may not need so much either, I guess it depends of your cycle.

Guys I know take it this way: Day 1 300mg, Day 2-7 100mg, Wk2-4 50mg ED.

Maybe some of the Gear-Master Mods can chip in.

I know what you mean about being moody during pct. The first week or so I get ticked easier and sometimes get the blues. It doesn't last long. I guess its just the sudden change in hormone levels.

I know what you mean about being moody during pct. The first week or so I get ticked easier and sometimes get the blues. It doesn't last long. I guess its just the sudden change in hormone levels.[/QUOTE]

Now you know what PMS is like.

And outside of the joking, this is really essentially the same thing that women go thru. Please appreciate the fact that we do it every month as opposed to when you run PCT.

I'm afraid of pct that's why I'm going to cruise instead, lol.

All jokes aside, us men have nothing but respect for what women go through.
We just don't envy you.

I'm afraid of pct that's why I'm going to cruise instead, lol.

All jokes aside, us men have nothing but respect for what women go through.
We just don't envy you.

Can't argue that.

Back