• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Extreme Peptide Clen - The Review

GMO

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since there have been so many different reviews on this product, I thought I would put the matter to rest. I will be running EP clen for two weeks starting next week. I will log my experiences and results here.

Stay Tuned...

Subbed for confirmation of quality

Sent from my samsung moment android via tapatalk

Got my popcorn ...:clapping:

Since there have been so many different reviews on this product, I thought I would put the matter to rest. I will be running EP clen for two weeks starting next week. I will log my experiences and results here.

Stay Tuned...

Best of luck! Tuned in.

Question...I have the tablet form of Clen from World Pharma. Am I supposed to let those dissolve under my tongue? I started my 2 week cycle today with 40mcg.

I want to start this review by saying that EP shipped my Clen on Friday, and it has already arrived at my home. I will be starting the dosing tomorrow AM...

Excellent customer service, as always. :winkfinger:

It is legit...no doubt. After 60mcg, the side effects of elevated heart rate at jitters are in full swing. Kinda wish I started with 40mcg...

Just checked heartrate. It is 104bpm four hours after initial dose. Normally it is in the 70's-80's and normal resting HR is 65bpm. Still very jittery and amped up, but other than that no negative sides.

well good to hjear iit works lol

IML Gear Cream!
Just checked heartrate. It is 104bpm four hours after initial dose. Normally it is in the 70's-80's and normal resting HR is 65bpm. Still very jittery and amped up, but other than that no negative sides.

If have the equipment, monitor your B/P also :winkfinger:

Thanks for the kind words GMO :)

Please remember, not intended for human use.

-T

EP is the shit. I've done experiments on my rats with their Clomid, Aromasin, IGF-1 DES and now Clen all with excellent research results.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I'll back them with their GHRP-6. EP is the
Shiznit...WINNING! Thanks for the feedback on your labrats GMO. Keep them coming!

We appreciate the kind words guys :kissu:

Check out the anabolic zone, go win some free products :)

-T

EP is the shit. I've done experiments on my rats with their Clomid, Aromasin, IGF-1 DES and now Clen all with excellent research results.

Good to hear. The reviews on EP are all over the place......

We appreciate the kind words guys :kissu:

Check out the anabolic zone, go win some free products :)

-T

win some what where?!

didnt see that..still dont

IML Gear Cream!
So I'm wondering if I need to order my Clen from somewhere else. I ordered from World-Pharma ya know and I don't have any side effects. I find that strange. I've been measuring my heart rate and it's still in the 70's. I took 60mcg today too. :-/ Any suggestions...? Is there other gear I should be on that will help me lean out?

So I'm wondering if I need to order my Clen from somewhere else. I ordered from World-Pharma ya know and I don't have any side effects. I find that strange. I've been measuring my heart rate and it's still in the 70's. I took 60mcg today too. :-/ Any suggestions...? Is there other gear I should be on that will help me lean out?

Gear won't help "lean" out if your diet and exercise regime isn't dialed in. With that said, look into E/C/A, Thermo supplements and then if you feel the need, look into Clenbuterol/Albuterol and even T3 or T4.

Yeah my diet is great. I keep track of everything I eat and drink lots of water. I work out with a trainer once a week and then do my own thing the rest of the week. I'm thinking I need to bump up my weight training...? I only do weights like twice a week. I'm a girly girl so I like to do the silly classes like Pilates, Spin, and Kickboxing. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!

+1000 for taking spinning classes.

Anyways, I would definitely look into increasing the weight-training regime. Remember that increased muscle mass will equal an increase in metabolism. With that said, it looks like the majority of your routine right now, is cardiovascular.

Talk to your trainer about wanting to increase your weights. You won't blow up or be bulky like most women think. The amount of testosterone (yes women have it) you have in your body, is too low.

After 5 days on EP's clen, my rats are showing a significant decrease in BF while maintaining their bodyweight. Strength has not declined, but has increased, but I also have them on some anabolic hormones. Doses of clen now at 120mcg ED...

That is good your Clen is legit. It just makes me wonder about the integrity of a comapany (Extreme Peptites) when they manufacture and distribute liquid Caber.

The last time I checked, Caber is not stabel in liquid (this is well known)...unless a rep would like to chime in and explain the situation!!! lol

That is good your Clen is legit. It just makes me wonder about the integrity of a comapany (Extreme Peptites) when they manufacture and distribute liquid Caber.

The last time I checked, Caber is not stabel in liquid (this is well known)...unless a rep would like to chime in and explain the situation!!! lol
apparently, the liquid Caber is no longer a product held by EP - good job! lol

:clapping:

Tapering down the dosage starting today. I have noted significant fat reduction in stubborn areas around midsection. This is an excellent product...well done EP!:winkfinger:

Were you dosing mice with t3 as well? Or straight clen to yield such good results? I am starting my labwork as well--

Back