IronMagLabs Osta Rx


DARK MATTER PROVEN! also G.R. PROVEN

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Registered Abuser
    myCATpowerlifts's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inner Space
    Posts
    7,403
    Rep Points
    177640862

    DARK MATTER PROVEN! also G.R. PROVEN







  2. #2
    We Will Rise
    ELITE MEMBER
    Imosted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,695
    Rep Points
    331970509

    I wonder what would happen, If he had the technology that we have today when he was alive. He came up with the GR in 1903, 108 years ago.
    Use Coupon Code "IMImosted" to receive 10%-30% Off

  3. #3
    Banned
    phosphor's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    983
    Rep Points
    262748391

    Link without the winkfinger.

    CERN traps antimatter atoms for 16 minutes (Wired UK)

    Very exciting times.

  4. #4
    Registered Abuser
    myCATpowerlifts's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inner Space
    Posts
    7,403
    Rep Points
    177640862

    Quote Originally Posted by phosphor View Post
    Link without the winkfinger.

    CERN traps antimatter atoms for 16 minutes (Wired UK)

    Very exciting times.
    Thanks

  5. #5
    Registered Abuser
    myCATpowerlifts's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inner Space
    Posts
    7,403
    Rep Points
    177640862

    Quote Originally Posted by Imosted View Post
    I wonder what would happen, If he had the technology that we have today when he was alive. He came up with the GR in 1903, 108 years ago.
    or how about Lao tzu, who postulated darn and light matter
    2500 years ago?

    He called it Yin and Yang.

  6. #6
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,073
    Rep Points
    930946225

    So if we were to drop an anti-hydrogen bomb on Hiroshima would it rebuild it to the way it was before we bombed it?

    Wouldn't that be weird!!!!
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  7. #7
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,073
    Rep Points
    930946225

    And by the way dark matter is different from anti-matter...

    We have seen evidence of dark matter by observing light bend around objects in space more than the object should have been able to bend the light, meaning there was something we couldn't see adding to the mass....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  8. #8
    Banned
    phosphor's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    983
    Rep Points
    262748391

    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    And by the way dark matter is different from anti-matter...

    We have seen evidence of dark matter by observing light bend around objects in space more than the object should have been able to bend the light, meaning there was something we couldn't see adding to the mass....
    Black holes do this.

    It is estimated that dark matter make up the vast majority of the universe - well into the 90% range. Crazy stuff - with the collider and all the things we are now discovering is incredible.

    I just want my hacked iPad to boot up. It's starting to piss me off.

  9. #9
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,073
    Rep Points
    930946225

    Quote Originally Posted by phosphor View Post
    Black holes do this.

    It is estimated that dark matter make up the vast majority of the universe - well into the 90% range. Crazy stuff - with the collider and all the things we are now discovering is incredible.

    I just want my hacked iPad to boot up. It's starting to piss me off.
    Our sun does this, during that eclipse in 1919 when Eddington observed the shift of stars behind the sun was the first evidence to prove Einstein was right, but even Cavendish back in 1780 something had postulated that Newton's gravity laws would mean starlight should bend around massive celestial bodies....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    640
    Rep Points
    65375639

    i agree i just passed some dark matter after eating some red rice and beans.

  11. #11
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,354
    Rep Points
    962148245






    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Our sun does this, during that eclipse in 1919 when Eddington observed the shift of stars behind the sun was the first evidence to prove Einstein was right, but even Cavendish back in 1780 something had postulated that Newton's gravity laws would mean starlight should bend around massive celestial bodies....
    the fact that Eddington was able to make those measurements with those cameras, etc. is simply remarkable.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 01:57 PM
  2. Carbs - innocent until proven guilty
    By naturalguy in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-24-2003, 06:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->