• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DARK MATTER PROVEN! also G.R. PROVEN

I wonder what would happen, If he had the technology that we have today when he was alive. He came up with the GR in 1903, 108 years ago.

I wonder what would happen, If he had the technology that we have today when he was alive. He came up with the GR in 1903, 108 years ago.

or how about Lao tzu, who postulated darn and light matter
2500 years ago?

He called it Yin and Yang.

So if we were to drop an anti-hydrogen bomb on Hiroshima would it rebuild it to the way it was before we bombed it?

Wouldn't that be weird!!!!

And by the way dark matter is different from anti-matter...

We have seen evidence of dark matter by observing light bend around objects in space more than the object should have been able to bend the light, meaning there was something we couldn't see adding to the mass....

And by the way dark matter is different from anti-matter...

We have seen evidence of dark matter by observing light bend around objects in space more than the object should have been able to bend the light, meaning there was something we couldn't see adding to the mass....

Black holes do this.

It is estimated that dark matter make up the vast majority of the universe - well into the 90% range. Crazy stuff - with the collider and all the things we are now discovering is incredible.

I just want my hacked iPad to boot up. It's starting to piss me off.

Black holes do this.

It is estimated that dark matter make up the vast majority of the universe - well into the 90% range. Crazy stuff - with the collider and all the things we are now discovering is incredible.

I just want my hacked iPad to boot up. It's starting to piss me off.

Our sun does this, during that eclipse in 1919 when Eddington observed the shift of stars behind the sun was the first evidence to prove Einstein was right, but even Cavendish back in 1780 something had postulated that Newton's gravity laws would mean starlight should bend around massive celestial bodies....

IML Gear Cream!
Our sun does this, during that eclipse in 1919 when Eddington observed the shift of stars behind the sun was the first evidence to prove Einstein was right, but even Cavendish back in 1780 something had postulated that Newton's gravity laws would mean starlight should bend around massive celestial bodies....

the fact that Eddington was able to make those measurements with those cameras, etc. is simply remarkable.

Back