• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

h-drol bridging element nutrition monster

readysetgrow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so basically alls i want to know is it ok to bridge h-drol with monster elment nutrition i ran i bottle of h-drol and before i could get my second they became unavailable to i nee do bridge it with somehthing before my cycle goes to waste my hdrol cycle was only 3 weeks long and i need atleast another 3weeks so is it ok to bridge these i would run the monster for 3weeks to give me a total of 6week cycle..if u need details i an 22 5'7 and weight about 168

bad idea.

monster is a mlmg+epi stack, this mean:
Hdrol (4 or 6 weeks)
Monster (4 or 6 weeks)

even in the good scenario is 8 weeks of oral steroids, definitely something that is better avoid without a test base.

Can i ask why this is a bad idea? what would happen if i did run this? i need to bridge the h-drol with something and monster is the only ph i can get my hands on..other ppl in the gym said it would be fine..(not recomended but it wouldn't hurt me) ...

Back