ANDRO SHRED!

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

What shits me in the gym . .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    23,194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    What shits me in the gym . .

    . . no, not curling in the squat rack.

    . .It's those chicks who drench themselves in goddam purfume. It's so obviously they have poor genital hygine, however the strench of purfume pervading my nostrils is worse.

    Maybe dieting and SFW makes me more sensitive, IDK. Some of those Indian guys who havent realised water is also for cleaning themselves lingering as well, curling 2lb DBs.

    Yesterday I had over-perfumed whores in one corner and reeking, curry-munching filth merchants in the other.

    And the goddam gym receptionist said "there's nothing I can do!" Some sort of sign would have sufficed



    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

  2. #2
    Metrosexual
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Age
    45
    Posts
    32,605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    1865421879


    I like Indians, but damn, they do smell.

    Thankfully, where I work out it's in the middle of a nice suburb. I've had minimal problems. Mostly with lazy douches that think re-racking the weight is like...exercise or something...

  3. #3
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    23,194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    I like Indians, but damn, they do smell.

    Thankfully, where I work out it's in the middle of a nice suburb. I've had minimal problems. Mostly with lazy douches that think re-racking the weight is like...exercise or something...
    Sure, theyre nice people. Awesome food. Shithouse hygiene.



    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    troubador's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    364787778


    We need like a ten commandments of the weight floor posted(in the squat rack).

  5. #5
    Registered Abuser
    BillHicksFan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    At the centre of infinity
    Posts
    1,797

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    457939114


    Quote Originally Posted by troubador View Post
    We need like a ten commandments of the weight floor posted(in the squat rack).

    You need to put it somewhere where everybody could see.

  6. #6
    DRSE - The Connoisseur
    BOARD REP
    SilentBob187's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,271

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    308253487


    My gym has a sign about not wearing cologne or perfume on the floor.
    -I know your words, just not together.

  7. #7
    www.TrannyUrine.com/
    BOARD REP
    SFW's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    w/Geared Jesus ♂
    Age
    88
    Posts
    9,441

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    nobody works out at my gym. they just stand around talking and looking around, or fixing their hair in the mirror.

    This one guy just stares at himself in the mirror, dancing and lip synching to the song thats playing. i swear half of these people are rolling on E or some shit.
    http://www.TrannyUrine.com/
    Use promo Code
    HIV20 for 20% off!


  8. #8
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    23,194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post
    nobody works out at my gym. they just stand around talking and looking around, or fixing their hair in the mirror.

    This one guy just stares at himself in the mirror, dancing and lip synching to the song thats playing. i swear half of these people are rolling on E or some shit.
    They look like these guys?




    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    troubador's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    364787778


    Quote Originally Posted by BillHicksFan View Post
    You need to put it somewhere where everybody could see.
    I just meant it needs to be posted there regardless.

    Which reminds me... something else that pisses me off besides curling in the squat rack is people curling right beside the rack. A few times I've had guys doing curls or front raises really close to the rack while I'm squatting.

  10. #10
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    48
    Posts
    5,839

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    I like Indians, but damn, they do smell.

    Thankfully, where I work out it's in the middle of a nice suburb. I've had minimal problems. Mostly with lazy douches that think re-racking the weight is like...exercise or something...
    I hate when people can't rack their own shit.

  11. #11
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    48
    Posts
    5,839

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post
    nobody works out at my gym. they just stand around talking and looking around, or fixing their hair in the mirror.

    This one guy just stares at himself in the mirror, dancing and lip synching to the song thats playing. i swear half of these people are rolling on E or some shit.
    I saw one guy at my gym looking at himself in the mirror and the dude struck a pose like he was getting ready to throw a football.

  12. #12
    trying to become a beast
    Rubes11's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2406325

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    I saw one guy at my gym looking at himself in the mirror and the dude struck a pose like he was getting ready to throw a football.
    hey i practice my shit for playing safety at gym sometimes granted im the only one in there at midnight.
    5'9 195 flint fury football #47 RB/S 40in vert.

  13. #13
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    48
    Posts
    5,839

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Rubes11 View Post
    hey i practice my shit for playing safety at gym sometimes granted im the only one in there at midnight.
    This dude wasn't practicing. He was posing.

  14. #14
    trying to become a beast
    Rubes11's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2406325

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    This dude wasn't practicing. He was posing.
    oh so hes just a jackass in front of the mirror taking up space.
    5'9 195 flint fury football #47 RB/S 40in vert.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,090

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    542394545


    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    . . no, not curling in the squat rack.

    . .It's those chicks who drench themselves in goddam purfume. It's so obviously they have poor genital hygine, however the strench of purfume pervading my nostrils is worse.

    Maybe dieting and SFW makes me more sensitive, IDK. Some of those Indian guys who havent realised water is also for cleaning themselves lingering as well, curling 2lb DBs.

    Yesterday I had over-perfumed whores in one corner and reeking, curry-munching filth merchants in the other.

    And the goddam gym receptionist said "there's nothing I can do!" Some sort of sign would have sufficed
    The purfume/cologne thing really bugs me, too. Just really gets on my nerves.

Similar Threads

  1. Shits fire dog
    By cg89 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 08:21 PM
  2. Tuna SHiTS!
    By Poopypants in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 09:56 PM
  3. Hey Dumb Shits
    By Tough Old Man in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 02:55 PM
  4. Shits n Giggles
    By Little Wing in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 05:53 PM
  5. Another Day in the shits!!! Bored as hell
    By P-funk in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 05:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums